Review: could Testosterone cypionate cause Allergic cough?
Summary: Allergic cough is reported only by a few people who take Testosterone cypionate.
We study 186 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone cypionate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Allergic cough and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Allergic cough >>>
Testosterone cypionate has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from 314 Testosterone cypionate users)
Allergic cough has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteopenia, bone neoplasm malignant, asthma, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 494 Allergic cough patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 186 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone cypionate. Among them, 1 people (0.54%) has Allergic Cough.
Time on Testosterone cypionate when people have Allergic cough * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Allergic cough||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Allergic cough when taking Testosterone cypionate * :
|Allergic cough||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Allergic cough when taking Testosterone cypionate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Allergic cough||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Allergic cough ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Allergic cough (1 people, 100.00%)
- Post menopause (1 people, 100.00%)
- Repeated nightmares (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 100.00%)
- Allergy to mold - dander - dust (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Miralax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Xopenex hfa (1 people, 100.00%)
- Benadryl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Delestrogen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Testosterone propionate (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Allergic Cough while taking Testosterone Cypionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Allergic Cough
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate
- support group for people who have Allergic Cough
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 57-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Allergic Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Testosterone Cypionate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Finasteride, Lisinopril for a 57-year old man with Acid Reflux, Hypogonadism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Urine Flow Decreased, Thyroid Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Male Orgasmic Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, Urinary Retention, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Chronic Pain, Ed
- A study of side effects of Testosterone Cypionate for a 28-year old man with Testosterone. The patient has Hypokalaemia (low potassium)
- A study of side effects of Depo-testosterone for a 49-year old man with Testosterone. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between L-Arginine HCl, Aspirin, Testosterone Cypionate, Simvastatin, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a 67-year old man with Blood Testosterone Decreased, Thromboembolic Stroke, High Blood Cholesterol, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Diaphoresis, Polycythaemia Vera
Recent Testosterone cypionate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Celexa, Phentermine, Testosterone Cypionate for a 36-year old man who has Blood Testosterone Decreased
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Modafinil, Zoloft, Anastrozole, Testosterone Cypionate for a 37-year old man who has Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Comparions of Testosterone Cypionate (Sandoz) - 200MG/ML, Clomid (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 50MG, Nolvadex (Astrazeneca) - EQ 20MG BASE for a 22-year old man who has Nutrition And Athletic Performance
- Comparions of Testosterone Enanthate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML, Testosterone Cypionate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML for a 30-year old man who has Testosterone
- Comparions of Testosterone Enanthate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML, Testosterone Cypionate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML for a 64-year old man who has Blood Testosterone Decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.