Review: could Testosterone cypionate cause Difficulty breathing (Breathing difficulty)?
Summary: Difficulty breathing is reported only by a few people who take Testosterone cypionate.
We study 186 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone cypionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Difficulty breathing. Find out below who they are, when they have Difficulty breathing and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Difficulty breathing >>>
Testosterone cypionate has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from 314 Testosterone cypionate users)
Difficulty breathing has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest reports from 165,466 Difficulty breathing patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 186 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone cypionate. Among them, 5 people (2.69%) have Difficulty Breathing.
Time on Testosterone cypionate when people have Difficulty breathing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Difficulty breathing||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Difficulty breathing when taking Testosterone cypionate * :
|Difficulty breathing||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Difficulty breathing when taking Testosterone cypionate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Difficulty breathing||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
How people recovered from Difficulty breathing ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hypogonadism male (2 people, 40.00%)
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 20.00%)
- Allergic bronchitis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (2 people, 40.00%)
- Miralax (2 people, 40.00%)
- Serevent (1 people, 20.00%)
- Singulair (1 people, 20.00%)
- Adalat cc (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Difficulty Breathing while taking Testosterone Cypionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Difficulty Breathing
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate
- support group for people who have Difficulty Breathing
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 64-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Coronary Artery Occlusion, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of side effects of Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 26-year old man with Obsessive-compulsive Disorder. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Omega-3 Fatty Acid for a 26-year old woman with Ome. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
Recent Testosterone cypionate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Celexa, Phentermine, Testosterone Cypionate for a 36-year old man who has Blood Testosterone Decreased
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Modafinil, Zoloft, Anastrozole, Testosterone Cypionate for a 37-year old man who has Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Comparions of Testosterone Cypionate (Sandoz) - 200MG/ML, Clomid (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 50MG, Nolvadex (Astrazeneca) - EQ 20MG BASE for a 22-year old man who has Nutrition And Athletic Performance
- Comparions of Testosterone Enanthate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML, Testosterone Cypionate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML for a 30-year old man who has Testosterone
- Comparions of Testosterone Enanthate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML, Testosterone Cypionate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML for a 64-year old man who has Blood Testosterone Decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.