Review: could Testosterone cypionate cause Difficulty breathing (Breathing difficulty)?
Summary: Difficulty breathing is reported only by a few people who take Testosterone cypionate.
We study 183 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone cypionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Difficulty breathing. Find out below who they are, when they have Difficulty breathing and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Difficulty breathing >>>
Testosterone cypionate has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Testosterone cypionate 311 users)
Difficulty breathing has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.(latest reports from Difficulty breathing 164,496 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: 182 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone cypionate. Among them, 5 people (2.75%) have Difficulty Breathing.
Time on Testosterone cypionate when people have Difficulty breathing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Difficulty breathing||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Difficulty breathing when taking Testosterone cypionate * :
|Difficulty breathing||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Difficulty breathing when taking Testosterone cypionate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Difficulty breathing||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
How people recovered from Difficulty breathing ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hypogonadism male (2 people, 40.00%)
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 20.00%)
- Allergic bronchitis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (2 people, 40.00%)
- Miralax (2 people, 40.00%)
- Serevent (1 people, 20.00%)
- Singulair (1 people, 20.00%)
- Adalat cc (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Difficulty Breathing while taking Testosterone Cypionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Difficulty Breathing
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate
- support group for people who have Difficulty Breathing
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath, and takes Albuterol, Fioricet)
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my eyes front for head and temples (I have also had a warming sensation in the back of head and thought body here and there that no one can explain to me ) but I have been subscribed fioricet but I'm a chronic asthmatic so I take albuterol inhaler ...
- I have been taking iophen cnr liquid for about 6 years now almost every day and now i'm wondering if it has any long term side effects cause im taking it for breathing problems doesnt seem to working
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Breathing Difficulty)
Ok so I've been taking this medicine for 5 to 6 years now almost every day several times a day for a terrible cough I have and breathing issue but under some further investigation I've found that this medication may be making my breathing issues worse when I was told that it would make them better. ...
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath, Confusion, Sleepy, and takes Vicodin)
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- Trouble breathing on xeloda
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Breathing Difficulty, and takes Xeloda)
Been on 3000 mil of xeloda for 5 treatments. Last one at start of 7 days off breathing just got more difficult to walk from room to room
- What can cause shortage of breath on exertion? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Osteoarthritis Generalised, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Ramipril, Atenolol)
My main problem besides the general aches and stiffness which tends to happen as you age, is a shortness of breath if I am sitting doing nothing i don't seem to notice any problem with my breathing, but as soon as I get up and walk I really struggle .This problem appeared about two year ago , when I ...
More questions for: Testosterone cypionate, Difficulty breathing
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
(Posted by a 16 year old girl who has Asthma, Migraines, Dizziness, Tightness In Chest, Difficulty Breathing, Confusion, Unable To Speak Or Swallow, Swollen Neck, Abdominal Pain, Unable To Walk, Neck Pain, Shaking Uncontrollably, Loss Of Feeling In Right Side, and takes Sumatriptan)
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
(Posted by a 65 year old woman who has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Breathlessness, and takes Xarelto, Furosemide, Spironolactone, Tracleer, Viagra)
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Testosterone cypionate, Difficulty breathing
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition), Chapped Hands (dry and cracker hands), Fear, Focus, Shivering (felling of cold), Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Cold Sweat, Compulsions (performing an act persistently and repetitively), Panic Attacks, Costochondritis (chest wall pain), Stubbornness (dark personality traits), Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs), Fear Of Crowded Places, Fear Of Public Speaking (fear to go in social), Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: Hands and feet always cold, even in hot weather. Smallest toe specifically gets numb. Feeling overwhelmed in large crowds or small spaces. Overthinking and anxiety all the time. Sweating even in cold weather. Panic attacks weekly. Get scared easily, jump when a loud sudden noise appears. Can't sleep ...
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a patient with Backaches And Stress. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Comments: I have used oxycodone, methodone, Ibuprofen, tylenol and i have symptoms of back and stomache aches, headaches, weakness, and shortness of breath. I know i have luekopenia i was told by the Dr i seen at emergency.
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Musculoskeletal Discomfort. The patient has Breathlessness
Comments: i have had breathlessness for about 7 weeks now, i have had an ecg and tested for asthma and both came back normal. it all started from doing weights in the gym and the breathlessness is affecting my active life.
- A study of side effects of Lipitor for a patient with Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Comments: I have copd and also take symbicort and spireva for the copd. I am on Metropolol
and isosorbide and was prescribed 80 mg Lipitor daily. The stiff hear was diagnosed after the Lipitor was prescribed.
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pentasa, Cymbalta for a patient with Migraine, Hypothyroidism, Crohn's Disease, Depression. The patient has Cough Aggravated, Indigestion, Stomach Discomfort, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Tremor, Hair Loss, Difficulty Breathing, Sore Throat, Choking
Comments: Jan 2014 CDiff, mucus in stool, very weak sick, stool incontinence 3-4 times a day. Had been on most meds since March 2014 after diagnosis of UC/Crohn's/Proctitis, in July I started to loose my hair in handfulls. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I started shaking a lot and noticed facial tremors ...
More related studies for: Testosterone cypionate, Difficulty breathing
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.