Home > Testosterone cypionate > Difficulty breathing > Testosterone cypionate and Difficulty breathing
Review: could Testosterone cypionate cause Difficulty breathing (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 182 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone cypionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Difficulty breathing. Find out below who they are, when they have Difficulty breathing and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Difficulty breathing >>>
Testosterone cypionate (latest outcomes from 309 users) has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone.
Difficulty breathing (latest reports from 1,342,605 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 178 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone cypionate. Among them, 5 people (2.81%) have Difficulty Breathing.
Time on Testosterone cypionate when people have Difficulty breathing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Difficulty breathing||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Difficulty breathing when taking Testosterone cypionate * :
|Difficulty breathing||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Difficulty breathing when taking Testosterone cypionate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Difficulty breathing||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
How people recovered from Difficulty breathing ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hypogonadism male (2 people, 40.00%)
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 20.00%)
- Allergic bronchitis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (2 people, 40.00%)
- Miralax (2 people, 40.00%)
- Serevent (1 people, 20.00%)
- Singulair (1 people, 20.00%)
- Adalat cc (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Difficulty Breathing while taking Testosterone Cypionate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Difficulty Breathing
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate
- support group for people who have Difficulty Breathing
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Ended up having multiple bilateral pulmonary emboli.
Humira has in the post-market rare side effects pulmonary emboli!
This drug is too dangerous---to many side effects!!!!!
From this study (7 days ago):
no well being
From this study (7 days ago):
Being treated for hemicrania continua
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Testosterone cypionate, Difficulty breathing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Testosterone cypionate, Difficulty breathing
On eHealthMe, Testosterone Cypionate (testosterone cypionate) is often used for testosterone. Find out below the conditions Testosterone Cypionate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Testosterone Cypionate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Ectopic Ureter
- Araca D'agua