Home > Testosterone cypionate > Elevated liver enzymes > Testosterone cypionate and Elevated liver enzymes
Review: could Testosterone cypionate cause Elevated liver enzymes?
Summary: Elevated liver enzymes is reported only by a few people who take Testosterone cypionate.
We study 182 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone cypionate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Elevated liver enzymes and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Elevated liver enzymes >>>
Testosterone cypionate (latest outcomes from 310 users) has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone.
Elevated liver enzymes
Elevated liver enzymes (high liver enzymes) (latest reports from 1,241 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 182 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone cypionate. Among them, 1 people (0.55%) has Elevated Liver Enzymes.
Time on Testosterone cypionate when people have Elevated liver enzymes * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Elevated liver enzymes when taking Testosterone cypionate * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Elevated liver enzymes when taking Testosterone cypionate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Elevated liver enzymes ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Familial hypercholesterolaemia (1 people, 100.00%)
- General ill feeling (1 people, 100.00%)
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gemfibrozil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vytorin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fish oil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Atenolol (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Elevated Liver Enzymes while taking Testosterone Cypionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Elevated Liver Enzymes
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate
- support group for people who have Elevated Liver Enzymes
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can the use of testosterone injections affect the liver
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Abdominal Pain, High Bilirubin, Fever, Jaundice, and takes Testosterone Cypionate)
Had Hepatitis C 25 years ago, currently in active. Injected testosterone and become very sick after 3 days
- Why do i keep getting multiple muscle tears from minimal exertion
(Asked by a 42 year old man who takes Testosterone Cypionate, Armour Thyroid, Ritalin)
I keep getting muscle tears when using low force, like raising my leg for a leg kick( partial calf tear), pushing a screwdriver to remove a screw ( partial bicep tear), running on the treadmill (partial calf tear), even a hug which resulted in a pec tear.
- Is suboxone causing depression
(Asked by a 32 year old man who has ADD, Depression, and takes Suboxone, Testosterone Cypionate)
On suboxne, one shot of testosterone a month and andro gel everyday. Seem to be depressed and never have been in my life. Family suffering, wife mainly. It's in my family genes but I always thought it skipped me cause I have never been this way. Taking 12mg suboxone a day and starting to tapper off ...
- Can i take testosterone cypionate with pravastatin
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has High Cholesterol, and takes Testosterone Cypionate )
- Does testosterone shots cause leg swelling?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide )
More questions for: Testosterone cypionate, Elevated liver enzymes
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Cymbalta side effects
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Dark Urine, Itchiness, and takes Cymbalta)
Cymbalta was prescribed in Sep. for pain associated with a total knee replacement which was done in Feb. During a yearly physical exam in April my AST and ALT numbers were 21 and 24. After taking Cymbalta for six days in September I noticed dark urine and immediately quit the Cymbalta. Labs done thr ...
More reviews for: Testosterone cypionate, Elevated liver enzymes
- A study of side effects of Aspirin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Blood Cholesterol, Elevated Mood, Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes)
Comments: After taking Lipitor, then taking Crestor combined with Niaspan, I began to feel muscle and joint pain. Doctor decided to check my CK levels and found them to be highly elevated and told me to stop taking everything and to drink lots of water.Muscle biopsy was inconclusive but showed some symptoms o ...
- A study of side effects of Testosterone Cypionate for a patient with Low Thyroid. The patient has Fibrosis Tendinous (fibrous formation in tendons)
Comments: Recently ruptured right leg Achilles tendon. Doctor said it might have been caused from testosterone use. He called it tendinosis where the tendon is naturally broken down and cant recover quick enough.
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Incontinence - Urge. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes)
Comments: VA and my Endocrinologist both have been doing special blood work since August 2014 and each test the liver enzymes are still elevated.
I have to see a Liver specialist when VA calls with an appointment.
- A study of side effects of Testosterone Cypionate for a patient with Hypogonadism Male. The patient has Skin Infection - Staphylococcal (bacterial skin infection)
Comments: I take 20 mg of methadone for cluster headaches/migraines consequent to a TBI. I believe it is causing a serious testosterone deprivation. IM testosterone cypionate has been an effective supplement for years, but now it is immediately causing a moderate to severe skin staph infection that has forc ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Testosterone Cypionate, Ibuprofen, Norco, Amlodipine Besylate, Cozaar for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Low Testosterone, Inflammation Localised, Pain In Limb, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Personality Change
Comments: Not as friendly as before, lazy , not as happy with my life, wife, kids. I shy away from people and want to be alone sometimes. Too often. Dont engage with my children enough like when they were younger and I didnt have high blood pressure. Marriage falling apart due to these symptoms.
More related studies for: Testosterone cypionate, Elevated liver enzymes
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.