Home > Testosterone cypionate > Elevated liver enzymes > Testosterone cypionate and Elevated liver enzymes
Review: could Testosterone cypionate cause Elevated liver enzymes?
We study 182 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone cypionate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Elevated liver enzymes and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Elevated liver enzymes >>>
Testosterone cypionate (latest outcomes from 310 users) has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone.
Elevated liver enzymes
Elevated liver enzymes (high liver enzymes) (latest reports from 1,241 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 182 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone cypionate. Among them, 1 people (0.55%) has Elevated Liver Enzymes.
Time on Testosterone cypionate when people have Elevated liver enzymes * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Elevated liver enzymes when taking Testosterone cypionate * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Elevated liver enzymes when taking Testosterone cypionate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Elevated liver enzymes ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Familial hypercholesterolaemia (1 people, 100.00%)
- General ill feeling (1 people, 100.00%)
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gemfibrozil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vytorin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fish oil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Atenolol (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Elevated Liver Enzymes while taking Testosterone Cypionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Elevated Liver Enzymes
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate
- support group for people who have Elevated Liver Enzymes
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can the use of testosterone injections affect the liver
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Abdominal Pain, High Bilirubin, Fever, Jaundice, and takes Testosterone Cypionate)
Had Hepatitis C 25 years ago, currently in active. Injected testosterone and become very sick after 3 days
- Why do i keep getting multiple muscle tears from minimal exertion
(Asked by a 42 year old man who takes Testosterone Cypionate, Armour Thyroid, Ritalin)
I keep getting muscle tears when using low force, like raising my leg for a leg kick( partial calf tear), pushing a screwdriver to remove a screw ( partial bicep tear), running on the treadmill (partial calf tear), even a hug which resulted in a pec tear.
- Is suboxone causing depression
(Asked by a 32 year old man who has ADD, Depression, and takes Suboxone, Testosterone Cypionate)
On suboxne, one shot of testosterone a month and andro gel everyday. Seem to be depressed and never have been in my life. Family suffering, wife mainly. It's in my family genes but I always thought it skipped me cause I have never been this way. Taking 12mg suboxone a day and starting to tapper off ...
- Can i take testosterone cypionate with pravastatin
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has High Cholesterol, and takes Testosterone Cypionate )
- Does testosterone shots cause leg swelling?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide )
More questions for: Testosterone cypionate, Elevated liver enzymes
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Cymbalta side effects
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Dark Urine, Itchiness, and takes Cymbalta)
Cymbalta was prescribed in Sep. for pain associated with a total knee replacement which was done in Feb. During a yearly physical exam in April my AST and ALT numbers were 21 and 24. After taking Cymbalta for six days in September I noticed dark urine and immediately quit the Cymbalta. Labs done thr ...
More reviews for: Testosterone cypionate, Elevated liver enzymes
- A study of side effects of Testosterone Cypionate for a patient with Hypogonadism. The patient has Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)
Comments: Have been administered testosterone cypionate IM for over twenty years, after being diagnosed with severe osteoporosis, and then determining that testosterone blood level was substantially below the bottom of the "normal" range. Blood level has been checked periodically to assure in "normal" range, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex, Clonazepam, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen for a patient with Pneumonia, Anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Headache. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Hdl/cholesterol Ratio Decreased, Breast Tenderness, Body Aches
Comments: i was diagnosed with pneumonia 2/28/12. took z-pack for 5 days. Then diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis on 3/12/12 and took metronidazol for 7 days. Also on 3/12/12 was started on Cipro 500mg for 10 days. As well as started on Celexa (generic)20mg/day and Mucinex 1200mg 2xday. Also taking Clonazepam ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Zantac 150, Plavix, Bayer Extra Strength Aspirin For Migraine Pain, Simvastatin, Fish Oil, Carvedilol, Aciphex, Fenofibrate, Doxazosin Mesylate, Zetia, Testosterone Cypionate for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Heartburn - Chronic, Heart Attack, Blood Thinner, Total Cholesterol/hdl Ratio, High Blood Pressure, Heartburn, Enlarged Prostate, Cholesterol, Testosterone. The patient has Priapism
Comments: I have trouble with erections that will not go away nightly. If I wake up and stand up it will go away most of the time, but if I sleep through it, the longer I wait the more difficult it is to get it to go away. I have had to have it drained in the hospital twice. Once was about 1 and 1/2 years ...
- A study of drug interactions between Allopurinol, Metformin Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Diclofenac Sodium, Testosterone Cypionate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Avinza, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a patient with Gout - Chronic, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Pain Management, Blood Testosterone Abnormal, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Pain Medications. The patient has Diclofenac Sodium - Short Term Memory Loss - Cognative Impairment - Confusion (lack Of Ability To Plan, Coordinate, Recall Future Events Planned), Dizziness, Balance Problems., Avinza - Taking Multiple Doses Of Low Level Spread Throughout The Day Minimizes Development Of Increasing Dependancy, Avinza - Dose Was Up To 120mg (2x) Day, Experienced Spiking When Taking Each Dose; Dropped To 60mg (4x), And Had Same Spike But Smaller, Dropped To 30mg (8x) And No More Spiking And Have Dropped Dose, Benazepril Hydrochloride - Severe Leg Cramps - Doctor Says Not A Symptom; But, Went Off And On Many, Many Times To Verify. Am Currently Without A Bp Med To Take Because Of Cramps.
Comments: Need space to enter new Mfr. & Amount (Allopurinol (Qualitest) - 300MG
METFORMIN HCL (TEVA USA) 1000MG,
Symptoms onset was very slow, went undiagnosed(by self or family) as being caused by Diclofenac for a couple of years. My wife, and daughter, at my suggestion starting using it. Wife began ...
More related studies for: Testosterone cypionate, Elevated liver enzymes
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Avocado and Nocturnal Emission
- Isentress and Gynecomastia
- Hair Loss and Liver Abscess
- Dizziness and Trileptal
- Seizures and Dizziness
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started ome ... (5 hours ago)
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (11 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (15 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (11 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (16 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)