Home > Testosterone cypionate > Joint swelling > Testosterone cypionate and Joint swelling
Review: could Testosterone cypionate cause Joint swelling?
We study 182 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone cypionate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Joint swelling and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Joint swelling >>>
Testosterone cypionate (latest outcomes from 310 users) has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone.
Joint swelling (latest reports from 166,949 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Joint Swelling while taking Testosterone Cypionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate
- support group for people who have Joint Swelling
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can the use of testosterone injections affect the liver
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Abdominal Pain, High Bilirubin, Fever, Jaundice, and takes Testosterone Cypionate)
Had Hepatitis C 25 years ago, currently in active. Injected testosterone and become very sick after 3 days
- I have had this very localized area of swelling on each hip for a couple of years now (looks like two small sacs of water or air sitting on each hip) any ideas what could be causing this?
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Hip Swelling, Indoor Allergies, Food Allergy, Food Intolerance, Anxiety, IBS, Osgood-schlatter Disease, Mild Scoliosis, and takes Allegra, Fish Oil, Orsythia)
I have been seeing a chiropractor for years now for back, knee, and hip pain including going through physical therapy, regular manipulation, and massage. When I noticed this for months and it hadn't gone away I had him look at it. He was able to tell that this was not simply adipose and it seemed to ...
- Why do i keep getting multiple muscle tears from minimal exertion
(Asked by a 42 year old man who takes Testosterone Cypionate, Armour Thyroid, Ritalin)
I keep getting muscle tears when using low force, like raising my leg for a leg kick( partial calf tear), pushing a screwdriver to remove a screw ( partial bicep tear), running on the treadmill (partial calf tear), even a hug which resulted in a pec tear.
- Is suboxone causing depression
(Asked by a 32 year old man who has ADD, Depression, and takes Suboxone, Testosterone Cypionate)
On suboxne, one shot of testosterone a month and andro gel everyday. Seem to be depressed and never have been in my life. Family suffering, wife mainly. It's in my family genes but I always thought it skipped me cause I have never been this way. Taking 12mg suboxone a day and starting to tapper off ...
- Can i take testosterone cypionate with pravastatin
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has High Cholesterol, and takes Testosterone Cypionate )
More questions for: Testosterone cypionate, Joint swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Finasteride and knee swelling
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Knee Swelling, and takes Finasteride)
taken finasteride 1 mg since 5 years, knee swelling both sides since 1,5 years. MRT without pathologic findings. stopped finasteride since 3 weeks. No more Knee swelling.
- Joint swelling in my hands
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Joint Swelling, and takes Glimepiride, Invokana)
I have only been taking Invokana for almost 3 weeks, I have noticed joint swelling in my hands which did not occur 3 weeks ago when I was taking Glimepiride. While taking the Glimepiride I noticed that my ankles and feet hurt after sitting for a while or when I woke up. Has anyone else noticed these ...
- Pain in the neck and arthritis after taking generic fosamax
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Thyroid Nodules, Neck Pain, Anterior Knee Pain, Swelling Of A Joint, and takes Alendronate Sodium)
I started taking Generic Fosamax about six months ago and last week i had a terrible neck pain and spasm. I went to my accupunturist and he did accupunture and massage, but the pain did not go away. Later that week, I noticed that I had a lot of pain every time I flexed my left knee, and later that ...
More reviews for: Testosterone cypionate, Joint swelling
- A study of side effects of Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: Blister and swelling of big toe.
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout. The patient has Toe Swelling, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
Comments: Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indomethacin but little relief.Feelings of electrical shocks have now started.Researched and my symptoms seem to be more in line with Peripheral Neuropathy than Gout.Have found that Indomethacin contributes to P.N Pain.
- A study of side effects of Sorbitrate for a patient with Stable Angina. The patient has Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: with allopurinol 100mg the condition worsened
- A study of side effects of Depo-testosterone for a patient with Hypogonadism Male. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity), Dry Mouth, Muscle Cramps Aggravated (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction), Night Sweats (sweating in night), Nervousness, Muscle Twitching, Neuropathy (damage to nerves), Central Nervous System Stimulation
Comments: generally ill
no well being
More related studies for: Testosterone cypionate, Joint swelling
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.