Home > Testosterone cypionate > Pain relief > Testosterone cypionate and Pain relief
Review: could Testosterone cypionate cause Pain relief (Pain)?
We study 182 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone cypionate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain relief and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Pain relief >>>
Testosterone cypionate (latest outcomes from 310 users) has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone.
Pain relief (latest reports from 1,494,225 patients) has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 178 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone cypionate. Among them, 1 people (0.56%) has Pain Relief.
Time on Testosterone cypionate when people have Pain relief * :
Age of people who have Pain relief when taking Testosterone cypionate * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pain relief when taking Testosterone cypionate ** :
How people recovered from Pain relief ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fatigue (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hiv infection (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diovan hct (1 people, 100.00%)
- Efavirenz (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamivudine + zidovudine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain Relief while taking Testosterone Cypionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Pain Relief
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate
- support group for people who have Pain Relief
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Pain, and takes Xeloda )
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
- Can i take bromfed dm with subutex
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Chronic Sinus Infection, Pain)
I take subutex 8 me for pain. My dr. Prescribed bromfed DM for a Sinus Infection. Can I take bromfed DM with subutex?
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Bipolar 1, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, and takes Suboxone, Hydroxyzine)
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- Checking side effects like extreme pain.
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Depo-medrol, Kenacort)
after having taken injection depomedrol and kenacort 10mg given in the knee for knee pain my condition has worsened with pain increasing to intolerable level.
More questions for: Testosterone cypionate, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
(Posted by a 82 year old woman who has Pain, Chronic Insomnia)
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pain Management, CRPS, and takes Miralax)
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Pain Management, and takes Topamax)
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Testosterone cypionate, Pain relief
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Mirena for a patient with Pain - Abdomen, Birth Control. The patient has Pain, Tooth Decay
Comments: My teeth have been decaying about 3 years after the insertion of mirena. At first, I thought that it was because I did not take calcium after I gave birth to my last child in 2003. But as the years passed by the only conclusion I find for the reason of my tooth decay is Mirena. Because I don't smoke ...
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Tramadol for a patient with Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Pain
Comments: Herniated disk cervical,lombar
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Inflammation. The patient has Pain
Comments: he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the next blood labs good before after sca ,v fib then vitals normal. angioplasty, good blood flow.pacemaker installed matched up then sca died 49 yrs old
- A study of side effects of Depo-testosterone for a patient with Hypogonadism Male. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity), Dry Mouth, Muscle Cramps Aggravated (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction), Night Sweats (sweating in night), Nervousness, Muscle Twitching, Neuropathy (damage to nerves), Central Nervous System Stimulation
Comments: generally ill
no well being
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Allopurinol, Testosterone Cypionate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Tramadol for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Gouty Arthritis, Hypogonadism Male, Hypothyroidism, Back Pain - Low. The patient has Sleep Attacks, Erectile Dysfunction, Depression
Comments: Low testosterone in the low 100s
More related studies for: Testosterone cypionate, Pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.