Review: could Testosterone cypionate cause Pain relief (Pain)?
Summary: Pain relief is reported only by a few people who take Testosterone cypionate.
We study 187 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone cypionate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain relief and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Pain relief >>>
Testosterone cypionate has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from 314 Testosterone cypionate users)
Pain relief has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 260,319 Pain relief patients)
On Mar, 23, 2015: 186 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone cypionate. Among them, 1 people (0.54%) has Pain Relief.
Time on Testosterone cypionate when people have Pain relief * :
Age of people who have Pain relief when taking Testosterone cypionate * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pain relief when taking Testosterone cypionate ** :
How people recovered from Pain relief ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fatigue (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hiv infection (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diovan hct (1 people, 100.00%)
- Efavirenz (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamivudine + zidovudine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain Relief while taking Testosterone Cypionate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Pain Relief
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate
- support group for people who have Pain Relief
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a 48-year old man with Pain. The patient has Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Testosterone Cypionate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Finasteride, Lisinopril for a 57-year old man with Acid Reflux, Hypogonadism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Urine Flow Decreased, Thyroid Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Male Orgasmic Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, Urinary Retention, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Chronic Pain, Ed
- A study of drug interactions between Prevacid, Aredia, Herceptin for a 47-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Levaquin, Floxin for a 58-year old man with Pneumonia. The patient has Gait Disturbance, Fatigue, Not Breathing, Cataract, Peripheral Neuropathy, Bedridden, Pain, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 47-year old man with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Pain, Ear Congestion, Sinus Infection, Fever
Recent Testosterone cypionate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Celexa, Phentermine, Testosterone Cypionate for a 36-year old man who has Blood Testosterone Decreased
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Modafinil, Zoloft, Anastrozole, Testosterone Cypionate for a 37-year old man who has Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Comparions of Testosterone Cypionate (Sandoz) - 200MG/ML, Clomid (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 50MG, Nolvadex (Astrazeneca) - EQ 20MG BASE for a 22-year old man who has Nutrition And Athletic Performance
- Comparions of Testosterone Enanthate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML, Testosterone Cypionate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML for a 30-year old man who has Testosterone
- Comparions of Testosterone Enanthate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML, Testosterone Cypionate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML for a 64-year old man who has Blood Testosterone Decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.