Home > Testosterone cypionate > Sweating - excessive > Testosterone cypionate and Sweating - excessive
Review: could Testosterone cypionate cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is reported only by a few people who take Testosterone cypionate.
We study 183 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone cypionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Testosterone cypionate (latest outcomes from 310 users) has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone.
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) (latest reports from 42,617 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 182 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone cypionate. Among them, 2 people (1.10%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Testosterone cypionate when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Testosterone cypionate * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Testosterone cypionate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Restless leg syndrome (1 people, 50.00%)
- Urinary tract disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 50.00%)
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (1 people, 50.00%)
- Flomax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pravastatin sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Carbidopa and levodopa (1 people, 50.00%)
- Wellbutrin xl (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Testosterone Cypionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you split the tablet of limitical 200mg?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Sweating - Excessive, and takes Ritalin La)
I have taken 150mg or 200mg of lamitical for 25 years. I am now spliting the 200 tablet in half to make 300mg. Started sweating big time.
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, Fatigue - Chronic, Clammy Skin, Sweating - Excessive)
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
- Any severe side effects with viibryd
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Lump In The Neck, Sweating - Excessive, Pain In Limb, and takes Viibryd)
I am having severe pain and pulsating reactions I palm of hands and back of legs. Also I have a lump in my neck after starting on 40 mgs of Viibryd. Is this a side effect?
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Hyperhidrosis, Back Pain - Low, Night Sweats)
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
- Do you suffer from hyperhidrosis when you stop concerta for a while?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Hyperhidrosis, and takes Concerta)
Taken concerta for 8 years now, with pausing during two preignancies, transpiring has become a regular problem, with ritalin it is even worse, so I do not take it
My life is too busy with work and children, I cannot stop me meds now. During preignancies I still transpired, maybe hormons have some ...
More questions for: Testosterone cypionate, Sweating - excessive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Savella & synthroid hell!
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Hypermetanephrinemia, Insomnia, Palpitations, Hyperhidrosis, and takes Flexeril, Dilaudid, Morphine Sulfate, Fentanyl, Synthroid, Savella)
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
- Aspirin and sweating
(Posted by a 65 year old man who has Sweating - Excessive, Virus Not Medically Diagnosed, and takes Aspirin)
Took Aspirin to relieve headache and body aches associated with some sort of virus that caused gastrointestinal upset, aches and headache. About 1 hour after taking Aspirin I was sweating profusely after 2 hours the sweating stopped with no other apparent ill effects.
More reviews for: Testosterone cypionate, Sweating - excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Klonopin, Effexor Xr, Lamictal, Abilify for a patient with Depression, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Headache, Akathisia, Weight Gain
Comments: Within 3 to 4 months of starting ABILIFY, I gained about 40 pounds. As for the akathisia (feeling of restlessness or shaking on the inside), it wasn't bad until my dose got to 15mg. Eventually it went away and I still take 15mg/day. (haven't been able to lose much weight though. Side effects with ...
- A study of side effects of Testosterone Cypionate for a patient with Low Thyroid. The patient has Fibrosis Tendinous (fibrous formation in tendons)
Comments: Recently ruptured right leg Achilles tendon. Doctor said it might have been caused from testosterone use. He called it tendinosis where the tendon is naturally broken down and cant recover quick enough.
- A study of side effects of Effexor for a patient with Depression. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating), Slow Heart Beat, Bruising Easily And Large Bruises, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Short-term Memory Loss, Abnormal Dreams, Visual Impairment, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Headache - Tension (head pain due to tension), Pain, Achilles Tendonitis (sharp pain anywhere along the back of the tendon), Pain - Ankle, Knee Pain, Pain - Hip, Low Back Pain, Crepitations (noises are produced by the rubbing of parts one against the other), Joint Stiffness
Comments: Always had some low back pain and hip click on right side without pain, worsened with Effexor in past few months. Only on right side with knee pain now and crepitus in knee. Thigh pain in right side to knee and now radiating to right ankle (inner) and Achilles. Fatigue worsened and lack motivation ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
Comments: Naprosyn, Vicodin, Ativan and Prilosec are taken only on an as needed basis. Some of my symptoms are intermittent, and some are chronic. The though the medications may not completely rid me of a symptom (for example, depression or muscle pain), they do improve my condition enough to warrant their co ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain. The patient has Fatigue After Sun Exposure, Back Stiffness, Dry Skin, Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears), Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
Comments: Every Saturday, I take my 100 mg dose earlier than usual (typically 2-3 hours earlier) due to working the Farmer's Markets. We may be under a tent, but it doesn't block out all sun while it is coming up to the high noon position. I am out in the sun for around 5 hours. By then, I have sweated out an ...
More related studies for: Testosterone cypionate, Sweating - excessive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.