Review: could Testosterone cypionate cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is reported only by a few people who take Testosterone cypionate.
We study 186 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone cypionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Testosterone cypionate has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from 314 Testosterone cypionate users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 42,867 Sweating - excessive patients)
On Mar, 16, 2015: 186 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone cypionate. Among them, 3 people (1.61%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Testosterone cypionate when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Testosterone cypionate * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Testosterone cypionate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood testosterone decreased (2 people, 66.67%)
- Thromboembolic stroke (1 people, 33.33%)
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 33.33%)
- Generalised anxiety disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (2 people, 66.67%)
- L-arginine hcl (1 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Metformin (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Testosterone Cypionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Testosterone cypionate
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a 33-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Testosterone Cypionate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Finasteride, Lisinopril for a 57-year old man with Acid Reflux, Hypogonadism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Urine Flow Decreased, Thyroid Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Male Orgasmic Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, Urinary Retention, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Chronic Pain, Ed
- A study of drug interactions between Qsymia, Fetzima for a 46-year old man with Weight Loss, Depression. The patient has Tremor, Confusion, Dialated Pupils, Diaphoresis, Palpation, Insomnia, Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Tecfidera, Pristiq, Nuvigil for a 44-year old woman with Tiredness, Sleepy, Multiple Sclerosis, Depression, Sleepiness - During The Day. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Exhaustion, Weight Gain
Recent Testosterone cypionate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Celexa, Phentermine, Testosterone Cypionate for a 36-year old man who has Blood Testosterone Decreased
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Modafinil, Zoloft, Anastrozole, Testosterone Cypionate for a 37-year old man who has Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Comparions of Testosterone Cypionate (Sandoz) - 200MG/ML, Clomid (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 50MG, Nolvadex (Astrazeneca) - EQ 20MG BASE for a 22-year old man who has Nutrition And Athletic Performance
- Comparions of Testosterone Enanthate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML, Testosterone Cypionate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML for a 30-year old man who has Testosterone
- Comparions of Testosterone Enanthate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML, Testosterone Cypionate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML for a 64-year old man who has Blood Testosterone Decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.