Testosterone and Blood creatinine increased - from FDA reports
Blood creatinine increased is found among people who take Testosterone, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Coumadin, and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter . We study 1,100 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone from FDA. Among them, 8 have Blood creatinine increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood creatinine increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Testosterone has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Testosterone 1,430 users)
Blood Creatinine Increased
Blood creatinine increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, multiple myeloma, diabetes, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 52,249 Blood creatinine increased patients).
On Jan, 31, 2017
1,100 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone.
Among them, 8 people (0.73%) have Blood Creatinine Increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Testosterone when people have Blood Creatinine Increased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood Creatinine Increased when taking Testosterone *:
- female: 12.5 %
- male: 87.5 %
Age of people who have Blood Creatinine Increased when taking Testosterone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 20 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 12.50%)
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (1 person, 12.50%)
- Colonoscopy (1 person, 12.50%)
- Blood Testosterone Decreased (1 person, 12.50%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Warfarin Sodium (2 people, 25.00%)
- Lantus (2 people, 25.00%)
- Coumadin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Methotrexate (1 person, 12.50%)
- Atrovent (1 person, 12.50%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Impairment (3 people, 37.50%)
- Renal Failure Chronic (2 people, 25.00%)
- Diarrhea (2 people, 25.00%)
- Blood Urea Increased (2 people, 25.00%)
- Abdominal Discomfort (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood creatinine increased when taking Testosterone?
- Check symptoms - is blood creatinine increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Testosteronea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
Could your condition cause Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
Can you answer these questions?
Greetings... Brad here. Diagnosed with HOCM in 2007 - asymptomatic until 2012 had first of three (2012, 2014 and 2016) minor bouts of AFIB - mild. 2012 started on Metrolpolol 50mg daily; continued with thru now. Fast forward --- now at 59 years old --- I'm contemplating the use of ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just found this group after receiving thorough blood tests. The only thing flagged was creatinine 1.14 and EGFR 52. I am a 60 year old white female who has taken doxycycline for Rosacea. I only take it now when there is a flare-up but have taken it for several years.
Hi! Can anyone help me on this journey to recovery? I have been taking HRT for the last 15 years due to hysterectomy at 41. It has been a roller coaster ride of always trying to balance my hormones. I am currently taking Estradiol capsules, progesterone capsules and DHEA capsules along with ...