Testosterone and Blood creatinine increased - from FDA reports
Blood creatinine increased is found among people who take Testosterone, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Coumadin, and have Agitation. This review analyzes which people have Blood creatinine increased with Testosterone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,103 people who have side effects when taking Testosterone from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 02, 2017
1,103 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone.
Among them, 8 people (0.73%) have Blood creatinine increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Testosterone when people have Blood creatinine increased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood creatinine increased when taking Testosterone *:
- female: 12.5 %
- male: 87.5 %
Age of people who have Blood creatinine increased when taking Testosterone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 20 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Thalassaemia Beta (1 person, 12.50%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 12.50%)
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (1 person, 12.50%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 12.50%)
- Agitation (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Warfarin Sodium (2 people, 25.00%)
- Lantus (2 people, 25.00%)
- Coumadin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Methotrexate (1 person, 12.50%)
- Humira (1 person, 12.50%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Impairment (3 people, 37.50%)
- Renal Failure Chronic (2 people, 25.00%)
- Diarrhea (2 people, 25.00%)
- Blood Urea Increased (2 people, 25.00%)
- Abdominal Discomfort (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood creatinine increased when taking Testosterone?
- Check symptoms - is blood creatinine increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood creatinine increased and drugs with ingredients of testosterone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood creatinine increased and Testosterone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Testosterone has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Testosterone 1,442 users)
Blood creatinine increased
Blood creatinine increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, multiple myeloma, diabetes, pain (latest reports from 55,046 Blood creatinine increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Testosteronea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
Could your condition cause Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Greetings... Brad here. Diagnosed with HOCM in 2007 - asymptomatic until 2012 had first of three (2012, 2014 and 2016) minor bouts of AFIB - mild. 2012 started on Metrolpolol 50mg daily; continued with thru now. Fast forward --- now at 59 years old --- I'm contemplating the use of ...
User reviews to the study
I have been on .6 victoza for 2 months. My glucose and a1c are lower, but my creatinine is now 206! It was 62 (when labs were done prior to starting victoza). I am seeing my Endo Dr this coming Monday, but am scared/worried. Has anyone's creatinine been high from victoza? If so, did it go back ...