Review: could Testosterone cause Chest tightness or pressure (Chest pain)?
Summary: Chest tightness or pressure is reported only by a few people who take Testosterone.
We study 189 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Chest tightness or pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest tightness or pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Testosterone and have Chest tightness or pressure >>>
Testosterone has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from 392 Testosterone users)
Chest tightness or pressure
Chest tightness or pressure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 136,773 Chest tightness or pressure patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 189 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone. Among them, 5 people (2.65%) have Chest Tightness Or Pressure.
Time on Testosterone when people have Chest tightness or pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Chest tightness or pressure when taking Testosterone * :
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33% |
Severity of Chest tightness or pressure when taking Testosterone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chest tightness or pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Primary immunodeficiency syndrome (1 people, 20.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 20.00%)
- Testosterone (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate (2 people, 40.00%)
- Gaviscon (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ibuprofen tablets (2 people, 40.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (2 people, 40.00%)
- Stemetil (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure while taking Testosterone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Testosterone and have Chest Tightness Or Pressure
- support group for people who take Testosterone
- support group for people who have Chest Tightness Or Pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Lamictal for a 43-year old woman with Teeth Grinding And Clenching, Migraine. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Aztreonam for a 24-year old woman with Mrsa Infection. The patient has Vertigo, Muscle Stiffness (weakness and loss of muscle control due to nerve damage in brain), Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Sleep Walking (walking during sleep)
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Gabapentin for a 26-year old man with Initial Insomnia, Anxiety And Stress, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, Confusion, Fear, Irritability, Mood Swings, Paranoia, Electric Shock
- A study of side effects of Gralise for a 41-year old woman with Sciatic Nerve Injury. The patient has Chest Pain
Recent Testosterone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Testosterone, Niacin, Metoprolol Succinate for a 77-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone for a 60-year old man who has Mental Impairment
- Comparions of Testim, Uloric, Prednisone for a 59-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Android 5, Androgel for a 20-year old man who has Kallmann Syndrome
- Comparions of Testosterone, Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 37-year old man who has Ge
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.