Home > Testosterone > Hearing loss > Testosterone and Hearing loss
Review: could Testosterone cause Hearing loss?
Summary: there is no Hearing loss reported by people who take Testosterone yet.
We study 185 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hearing loss and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Testosterone and have Hearing loss >>>
Testosterone (latest outcomes from 388 users) has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone.
Hearing loss (latest reports from 7,751 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 14, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Hearing Loss while taking Testosterone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Testosterone
- support group for people who have Hearing Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Titanium Plates, Broken Bones, Back Issues,, Kenee Issues, and takes Testosterone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate)
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can dengue feve cause hearing loss?
(Asked by a 51 year old man who has Hearing Loss)
In Nov 2007 I contracted Dungue and sometime inn 2008 I lost my (L)hearing, just wanted to know if the 2 are linked.
- When will fluid in ear from ear infection go away?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Ear Infection, Fluid In Middle Ear, Decreased Hearing, Pressure-related Ear Pain, Headache - Cluster, Nausea, and takes Amoxicillin)
Twelve days ago I my left ear suddenly started hurting, and stared to sound like my ear was under water. Pain, and pressure in both ears continued to get worse for 8 days before I saw a doctor who diagnosed infection in both ears and prescribed me amoxicillin, 500mg 3x a day.
I have taken the antib ...
- Swollen prostate, erectile dysfunction and testosterone/hcg use
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has Prostate Infection, Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Testosterone, Ritalin, HCG)
I'm a 34 year old male from southern Arizona. I'm a career firefighter/paramedic, active father of two and husband. I started taking testosterone IM and HCG about 5 months ago and ever since than I have been experiencing very bothersome side effects in relation to my ED and my swollen prostate. Has ...
- Is there the correlation of hearing loss with use of escitalopram 20 mg
(Asked by a 18 year old boy who has Hearing Loss, and takes Escitalopram, Buspirone Hcl)
My 18 year old son has just been found to have mild to moderate hearing loss in both ears. Could it be caused by a Rx and will his hearing return if he stops taking the medication???
More questions for: Testosterone, Hearing loss
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zetia causes deafness
(Posted by a 23 year old man who has Deafness, and takes Zetia)
Took for two weeks and now have complete deafness. This was back in 2012.
- Isoniazid and deafness
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Hearing Loss, and takes Isoniazid)
As a young girl I was put on Isoniazid, I didn't put 2 and 2 together but after taking the inh I started loosing my hearing to the point I'm completely deaf in my left ear. I have found a few people having report that they lost their hearing also. I'm just curious as to about how many people have ha ...
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Peripheral Neuropathy, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Savella, Methadone Hydrochloride, Axiron, Baby Aspirin, Senna, Colace, Oxcarbazepine, Gabapentin)
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Testosterone, Hearing loss
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Gluconate, Butrans, Androgel, Viibryd, Livalo, Tribenzor, Nexium, Metformin, Lantus, Atenolol, Lovaza, Allopurinol for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, General Physical Condition, Muscle Weakness, Pain, Testosterone, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar, Gout. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Erectile Dysfunction, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: Concern about allopurinol having exacerbated peripheral neuropathy
Also concerned about drugs and their interactions causing ED if I stop taking blood pressure meds incidence of ED is reduced considerably.
- A study of drug interactions between Androgel, Actonel, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Zyprexa, Trazodone Hydrochloride, PRISTIQ, Uloric, Lisinopril, Zonegran for a patient with Blood Testosterone Increased, Osteopenia, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine Without Aura, Depression, Gout - Chronic. The patient has Ligament Injury
Comments: Could be coincidence, since I have been on this list I have required surgery to repair the Scapho-lunate ligament in my wrist and now I have a hernia on my right side. Are any of these meds contributors?
- A study of side effects of Axiron for a patient with Testosterone. The patient has Rash (redness), Itching
Comments: After one week I began to have severe itching under the armpits which I cannot stop from scratching. It keeps me awake at night and is a real drag. I have a rash there as well. Should I stop taking the stuff?
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Risperdal, Xanax, Klonopin, Lamictal, Viibryd for a patient with Bipolar 2, Mania, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depression. The patient has Hearing Loss
Comments: I have experienced hearing loss within the past 8 years and wondered if it had to do with medications I have taken. I have taken others during that time including Abilify, Trileptal, Effexor. I recently have noticed a decrease in my hearing.
More related studies for: Testosterone, Hearing loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.