Review: could Testosterone cause Macular degeneration?
Summary: there is no Macular degeneration reported by people who take Testosterone yet.
We study 186 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Macular degeneration and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Testosterone and have Macular degeneration >>>
Testosterone has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Testosterone 389 users)
Macular degeneration (painless eye condition that leads to the gradual loss of central vision) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Macular degeneration 10,783 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Macular Degeneration while taking Testosterone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Testosterone
- support group for people who have Macular Degeneration
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What are the side effects of axiron
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder, and takes Axiron)
What are the Axiron withdraw symptoms when you go cold turkey and stop taking it?
- What is the effect of taking testosterone while having sciliosis?
(Asked by a 20 year old man who has Idiopathic Scoliosis, and takes Testosterone)
For transgenders, do you know what is the effect of taking testosterone while having scoliosis?
For specialist of endocrine/orthopedic/basta specialists:
(gender therapists)- what effects are you expecting when your patient is taking testosterone while having scoliosis? Will you let them still t ...
- Are xarelto and eylea compatible
(Asked by a 79 year old woman who has Macular Degeneration, Blood Clots, and takes Xarelto, Eylea)
I get eyelea injections in my eye for wet macular degeneration. Now I have blood clots in my leg and I am prescribed xarelto. Are these two drugs compatible?
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Titanium Plates, Broken Bones, Back Issues,, Kenee Issues, and takes Testosterone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate)
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Frontotemporal Dementia, Macular Degeneration, Depression - Elderly, Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease - Aging, and takes Centrum Silver, Vitamin D, Effexor, Dexilant, Namenda, Abilify, Aricept, Bentyl, Lipitor, Plavix, Voltaren)
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
More questions for: Testosterone, Macular degeneration
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss (1 response)
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Peripheral Neuropathy, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Savella, Methadone Hydrochloride, Axiron, Baby Aspirin, Senna, Colace, Oxcarbazepine, Gabapentin)
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Testosterone, Macular degeneration
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Gluconate, Butrans, Androgel, Viibryd, Livalo, Tribenzor, Nexium, Metformin, Lantus, Atenolol, Lovaza, Allopurinol for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, General Physical Condition, Muscle Weakness, Pain, Testosterone, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar, Gout. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Erectile Dysfunction, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: Concern about allopurinol having exacerbated peripheral neuropathy
Also concerned about drugs and their interactions causing ED if I stop taking blood pressure meds incidence of ED is reduced considerably.
- A study of drug interactions between Androgel, Actonel, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Zyprexa, Trazodone Hydrochloride, PRISTIQ, Uloric, Lisinopril, Zonegran for a patient with Blood Testosterone Increased, Osteopenia, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine Without Aura, Depression, Gout - Chronic. The patient has Ligament Injury
Comments: Could be coincidence, since I have been on this list I have required surgery to repair the Scapho-lunate ligament in my wrist and now I have a hernia on my right side. Are any of these meds contributors?
- A study of side effects of Axiron for a patient with Testosterone. The patient has Rash (redness), Itching
Comments: After one week I began to have severe itching under the armpits which I cannot stop from scratching. It keeps me awake at night and is a real drag. I have a rash there as well. Should I stop taking the stuff?
- A study of side effects of Testosterone for a patient with Male Sexual Dysfunction. The patient has Sudden Visual Loss
Comments: 83 yr. old male using male enhancement testosterone became blind in one eye suddenly after severe headache. Doctor diagnosed temporal arteritis. Was taking mail order male enhancement drug at the time.
More related studies for: Testosterone, Macular degeneration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.