Testosterone and Macular degeneration - from FDA reports
Macular degeneration is reported only by a few people who take Testosterone. We study 1,103 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone from FDA. Among them, 1 have Macular degeneration. Find out below who they are, when they have Macular degeneration and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
1,103 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone.
Among them, 1 person (0.09%) has Macular degeneration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Macular degeneration when taking Testosterone *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (1 person, 100.00%)
- Iron Overload (1 person, 100.00%)
- Agitation (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel Xr (1 person, 100.00%)
- Revlimid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Effexor Xr (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diclofenac (1 person, 100.00%)
- Avapro (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Red Blood Cell Count Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Oedema Peripheral (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 100.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Macular degeneration when taking Testosterone?
- Check symptoms - is macular degeneration caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMacular degeneration and drugs with ingredients of testosterone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMacular degeneration and Testosterone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Testosterone has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Testosterone 1,442 users)
Macular degeneration (painless eye condition that leads to the gradual loss of central vision) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (latest reports from 14,836 Macular degeneration patients).
Browse all side effects of Testosteronea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Macular degenerationMacular degeneration
Could your condition cause Macular degenerationMacular degeneration
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Greetings... Brad here. Diagnosed with HOCM in 2007 - asymptomatic until 2012 had first of three (2012, 2014 and 2016) minor bouts of AFIB - mild. 2012 started on Metrolpolol 50mg daily; continued with thru now. Fast forward --- now at 59 years old --- I'm contemplating the use of ...
User reviews to the study
I was on Androgel for about 18 months several years ago. I do not believe that I had any side effects at that time. I was urged by my doctor to discontinue use as I have some cardiac issues including AFIB. I am a 70 year old male and take Pradaxa due to AFIB. Recently upon learning that my ...