Review: could Testosterone cause Muscle spasms?
Summary: Muscle spasms is reported only by a few people who take Testosterone.
We study 189 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle spasms and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Testosterone and have Muscle spasms >>>
Testosterone has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from 392 Testosterone users)
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 56,957 Muscle spasms patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 189 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone. Among them, 1 people (0.53%) has Muscle Spasms.
Time on Testosterone when people have Muscle spasms * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Muscle spasms when taking Testosterone * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Muscle spasms when taking Testosterone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle spasms ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Post menopause (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lupus (1 people, 100.00%)
- Progressive relapsing multiple sclerosis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Baclofen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Copaxone (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Spasms while taking Testosterone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Testosterone and have Muscle Spasms
- support group for people who take Testosterone
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Testosterone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Testosterone, Niacin, Metoprolol Succinate for a 77-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone for a 60-year old man who has Mental Impairment
- Comparions of Testim, Uloric, Prednisone for a 59-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Android 5, Androgel for a 20-year old man who has Kallmann Syndrome
- Comparions of Testosterone, Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 37-year old man who has Ge
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.