Theophylline and Ear disorder - from FDA reports
Ear disorder is reported only by a few people who take Theophylline. We study 12,980 people who have side effects while taking Theophylline from FDA. Among them, 3 have Ear disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Ear disorder and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 13, 2017
12,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Theophylline.
Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Ear disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear disorder when taking Theophylline *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Ear disorder when taking Theophylline *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Coronary Arterial Stent Insertion (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Triamcinolone Acetonide (1 person, 33.33%)
- Serevent (1 person, 33.33%)
- Probiotics (1 person, 33.33%)
- Loratadine (1 person, 33.33%)
- Azmacort (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hearing Impaired (2 people, 66.67%)
- Tinnitus (1 person, 33.33%)
- Pulmonary Eosinophilia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Nausea (1 person, 33.33%)
- Headache (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ear disorder when taking Theophylline?
- Check symptoms - is ear disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEar disorder and drugs with ingredients of theophylline.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEar disorder and Theophylline from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Theophylline has active ingredients of theophylline. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Theophylline 13,163 users)
Ear disorder has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 2,804 Ear disorder patients).
Browse all side effects of Theophyllinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Ear disorderEar disorder
Could your condition cause Ear disorderEar disorder
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hi I am researching if there is a connection between theophylline and depression my son was prescribed it as 5 yr old and suffered bad side effects and developed severe depression and anxiety as a teenager and into adulthood has anybody else had this experience.