Home > Thorazine > Renal failure > Thorazine and Renal failure
Review: could Thorazine cause Renal failure (Acute kidney failure)?
We study 2,422 people who have side effects while taking Thorazine from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Renal failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal failure and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Thorazine and have Renal failure >>>
Thorazine (latest outcomes from 2,515 users) has active ingredients of chlorpromazine hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Renal failure (kidney dysfunction) (latest reports from 426,720 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, multiple myeloma, pain.
On Sep, 26, 2014: 2,422 people reported to have side effects when taking Thorazine. Among them, 34 people (1.40%) have Renal Failure.
Time on Thorazine when people have Renal failure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Renal failure||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Renal failure when taking Thorazine * :
|Renal failure||20.59%||79.41% |
Age of people who have Renal failure when taking Thorazine * :
|Renal failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||37.50%||18.75%||25.00%||18.75% |
Severity of Renal failure when taking Thorazine ** :
How people recovered from Renal failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizoaffective disorder (9 people, 26.47%)
- Affective disorder (9 people, 26.47%)
- Agitation (9 people, 26.47%)
- Sleep disorder (7 people, 20.59%)
- Bipolar disorder (6 people, 17.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (19 people, 55.88%)
- Haldol (17 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (16 people, 47.06%)
- Risperdal (15 people, 44.12%)
- Zyprexa (15 people, 44.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Renal Failure while taking Thorazine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Thorazine and have Renal Failure
- group for people who take Thorazine
- group for people who have Renal Failure
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Still fighting the disease. Also having muscle twitches and heart flutters.
From this study (5 months ago):
Had to have 3 dialysis treatments.. Blood sugar went up here
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Thorazine, Renal failure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
More reviews for: Thorazine, Renal failure
On eHealthMe, Thorazine (chlorpromazine hydrochloride) is often used for insomnia. Find out below the conditions Thorazine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Thorazine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (22 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Swallowing Difficulty