Home > Tikosyn > Toxic neuropathy > Tikosyn and Toxic neuropathy
Review: could Tikosyn cause Toxic neuropathy?
We study 5,480 people who have side effects while taking Tikosyn from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Toxic neuropathy. Find out below who they are, when they have Toxic neuropathy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tikosyn and have Toxic neuropathy >>>
Tikosyn (latest outcomes from 5,640 users) has active ingredients of dofetilide. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Toxic neuropathy (nerve damage caused by toxic (harmful) substances) (latest reports from 467 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, aspergillosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 5,480 people reported to have side effects when taking Tikosyn. Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Toxic Neuropathy.
Time on Tikosyn when people have Toxic neuropathy * :
Gender of people who have Toxic neuropathy when taking Tikosyn * :
|Toxic neuropathy||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Toxic neuropathy when taking Tikosyn * :
|Toxic neuropathy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Toxic neuropathy when taking Tikosyn ** :
How people recovered from Toxic neuropathy ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (2 people, 100.00%)
- Inspra (2 people, 100.00%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 100.00%)
- Guar gum (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toxic Neuropathy while taking Tikosyn?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tikosyn and have Toxic Neuropathy
- support group for people who take Tikosyn
- support group for people who have Toxic Neuropathy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Tikosyn, Toxic neuropathy
More reviews for: Tikosyn, Toxic neuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Carvedilol, Tikosyn for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Blurred Vision
Comments: I can still see but have a hard time focusing, whereas before the medications my long distant vision was 20/15.
- A study of side effects of Tikosyn for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Atrial Flutter (an abnormal heart rhythm that occurs in the atria of the heart)
Comments: Incidence of heart flutter seems to be greater since starting Tikosyn
- A study of side effects of Tikosyn for a patient with Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Increased Appetite (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Weight Gain
Comments: Will lose 4 to 5 pounds then gain back. Need to lose weight
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Atrial Fib. The patient has Loose Bowels
Comments: stomach cramps, loose bowels almost every day
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Antivert, Singulair, Primidone, Provigil, Cymbalta, Metoprolol Tartrate, Synthroid, Pradaxa, Tikosyn for a patient with Vertigo-associated Disorders, Vertigo, Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure, Tremor - Familial, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Depression, Hypotension, Hypothyroidism, Acquired Afibrinogenaemia. The patient has Osteoarthritis Aggravated, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Acquired Afibrinogenaemia, Weight Increased, Allergen Nos Skin Test Negative
Comments: The vertigo is agravated by not being able to use deconjestants. Cold air and increased pollin makes the dizzyness worse.
More related studies for: Tikosyn, Toxic neuropathy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Marijuana and Molluscum Contagiosum
- High Cholesterol and Lithium Carbonate
- Metoprolol Succinate
- Subutex and Glaucoma
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (14 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (18 hours ago)
- Can i take atripla with lomotil???
when i cut out Bread I get bit better but I work in the ho ... (19 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (4 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (9 hours ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Terazosin Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium for a 81-year old man who has Hypertension, Pulmonary Embolism (7 minutes ago)
- Nexium for a 61-year old man who has Acid Reflux (31 minutes ago)
- Sertraline for a 48-year old woman who has PMDD (35 minutes ago)
- Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Betaseron for a 52-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (55 minutes ago)
- Omeprazole, Rizatriptan Benzoate, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Lisinopril, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety Disorder, Back Pain, Depression, Muscle Spasms, Hypertension, Food Allergy (55 minutes ago)