Review: could Timolol maleate cause Vision blurred?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people who take Timolol maleate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xalatan, and have Glaucoma.
We study 3,648 people who have side effects while taking Timolol maleate from FDA and social media. Among them, 100 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Timolol maleate and have Vision blurred >>>
Timolol maleate has active ingredients of timolol maleate. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from 3,741 Timolol maleate users)
Vision blurred has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 48,524 Vision blurred patients)
On Mar, 21, 2015: 3,648 people reported to have side effects when taking Timolol maleate. Among them, 100 people (2.74%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Timolol maleate when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||42.86%||28.57%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Timolol maleate * :
|Vision blurred||61.11%||38.89% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Timolol maleate * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.11%||6.32%||10.53%||81.05% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Timolol maleate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Glaucoma (20 people, 20.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (9 people, 9.00%)
- Hypertensive heart disease (7 people, 7.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (7 people, 7.00%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xalatan (43 people, 43.00%)
- Lipitor (18 people, 18.00%)
- Diltiazem hcl (16 people, 16.00%)
- Avandia (14 people, 14.00%)
- Lasix (14 people, 14.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of timolol maleate and vision blurred on
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Timolol Maleate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Timolol maleate and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Timolol maleate
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Gabapentin, Apple Cider Vinegar, Terramycin, Turmeric, Vitamin D, Glutamine, Tobrex, Glutamic Acid HCl, Paracetamol, Timolol Maleate, Bimatoprost, Alphagan, Adalat Cc for a 64-year old man with Insomnia, Low Back Pain, Ibs, Eye Infection, Headache, Glaucoma, Hypertension. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Synthroid, Timolol Maleate, Azopt for a 81-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, Hypothyroidism, Glaucoma. The patient has Loss Of Balance, Dizziness, Tiredness, Fatigue, Disorientation
- A study of drug interactions between Travatan Z, Timoptic, Wellbutrin for a 49-year old man with Glaucoma, Depression.
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride, Coumadin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Timolol Maleate, Enbrel for a 72-year old woman with Hypokalemia, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Sjogren Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Sinusitis
Recent Timolol maleate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.