Home > Timolol maleate > Vision blurred > Timolol maleate and Vision blurred
Review: could Timolol maleate cause Vision blurred?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people who take Timolol maleate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xalatan, and have Glaucoma.
We study 3,645 people who have side effects while taking Timolol maleate from FDA and social media. Among them, 100 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Timolol maleate and have Vision blurred >>>
Timolol maleate (latest outcomes from 3,737 users) has active ingredients of timolol maleate. It is often used in glaucoma.
Vision blurred (latest reports from 48,523 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3,645 people reported to have side effects when taking Timolol maleate. Among them, 100 people (2.74%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Timolol maleate when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||42.86%||28.57%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Timolol maleate * :
|Vision blurred||61.11%||38.89% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Timolol maleate * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.11%||6.32%||10.53%||81.05% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Timolol maleate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Glaucoma (20 people, 20.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (9 people, 9.00%)
- Hypertensive heart disease (7 people, 7.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (7 people, 7.00%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xalatan (43 people, 43.00%)
- Lipitor (18 people, 18.00%)
- Diltiazem hcl (16 people, 16.00%)
- Avandia (14 people, 14.00%)
- Lasix (14 people, 14.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Timolol Maleate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Timolol maleate and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Timolol maleate
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are there any long term effects of the blurred vision side-effect?
(Asked by a 19 year old boy who has Bloating, Vision Blurred, and takes Miralax, Ibuprofen)
I woke up at 10:45 with some cramping. After about 30 minutes without relief I took Miralax and Ibuprofen together. I went to work at 3 and moved heavy boxes for about 2 hours with minimal cramping. I ate a normal lunch/supper and went to bet at 10:00 PM. I got out of bed at 10:30 to get a drink and ...
More questions for: Timolol maleate, Vision blurred
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Blurred vision after ipratropium bromide
(Posted by a 79 year old woman who has Vision Blurred, and takes Ipratropium Bromide)
blurred vision after one day use I take only herbal supplements none known for invasive reactions
More reviews for: Timolol maleate, Vision blurred
- A study of side effects of Ortho-novum 1/35-21 for a patient with Infertility Female. The patient has Vision Blurred, Pain - Joints, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
Comments: Ortho-Novum is being taken to suppress ovulation in preparation for IVF. After 7 consecutive weeks, joint swelling and pain is substantial as are enlarged breasts and breast pain. x1 blurred vision lasting approx 45 minutes followed by severe migraine 4 weeks in. x1 pain from shoulder through hand l ...
- A study of drug interactions between Parafon Forte Dsc, Skelaxin, Cialis for a patient with Pain - Back, Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Vision Blurred
Comments: These three drugs have been discontinued abruptly I am experiencing blurred vision and moderate headaches. Could these be the cause. MRI and CT Scan of brain are normal and opthamologist can find nothing wrong.
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
Comments: Naprosyn, Vicodin, Ativan and Prilosec are taken only on an as needed basis. Some of my symptoms are intermittent, and some are chronic. The though the medications may not completely rid me of a symptom (for example, depression or muscle pain), they do improve my condition enough to warrant their co ...
- A study of drug interactions between Latanoprost, Timolol Maleate for a patient with Glaucoma. The patient has Bradycardia Foetal
Comments: Sice 6 month ago, because of high pressure of my eyes,I visited eye specialist and after he checking my eyes, he found Glaucoma associated with high pressure in my two eyes. He gave the above mentioned eye drops and advised me to instill one drop of Timolol to each eye in the morning and 1 drop of L ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar. The patient has Vision Blurred
Comments: Started taking Metformin about a month and half ago. In the past three weeks I started having blurred vision. I'm not sure if it is due to the medications or it's a different problem. I am also taking Lisinopril for high blood pressure.
More related studies for: Timolol maleate, Vision blurred
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.