Home > Tizanidine > Depression > Tizanidine and Depression
Review: could Tizanidine cause Depression?
We study 1,189 people who have side effects while taking Tizanidine from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Depression. Find out below who they are, when they have Depression and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Depression >>>
Tizanidine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,529 users) has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Depression (latest reports from 1,155,565 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 1,189 people reported to have side effects when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride. Among them, 48 people (4.04%) have Depression.
Time on Tizanidine hydrochloride when people have Depression * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Depression when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Depression when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
Severity of Depression when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Depression ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (8 people, 16.67%)
- Depression (6 people, 12.50%)
- Muscle spasms (6 people, 12.50%)
- Multiple myeloma (5 people, 10.42%)
- Pain (4 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gabapentin (13 people, 27.08%)
- Lisinopril (10 people, 20.83%)
- Atenolol (9 people, 18.75%)
- Zofran (9 people, 18.75%)
- Baclofen (8 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Depression while taking Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Depression
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Depression
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tizanidine hydrochloride, Depression
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
More reviews for: Tizanidine hydrochloride, Depression
On eHealthMe, Tizanidine Hydrochloride (tizanidine hydrochloride) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Tizanidine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tizanidine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Ambien, Fioricet W/ Codeine, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Metformin, Onglyza, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Benicar Hct, Metoprolol Succinate for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Complicated Migraine, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Vitamin D Abnormal, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Hypertension. The patient has Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Depression Aggravated, Aggression Aggravated, Muscle Spasms, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Baclofen, Lyrica, Zanaflex, Effexor, Lamictal, Klonopin for a patient with Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Mood Stabilizer, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Memory Loss, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Bipolar I Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Zanaflex, Meloxicam for a patient with Depression, Pinched Nerve , Muscle Spasms In Neck And Shoulders, Neck Arthritis. The patient has Depression, Bladder Pain, Constipation, Dizziness, Numbness And Tingling, Foot Spasms, Shoulder Pain, Neck Injury, Foot Spasms, Foot Spasms, Nausea
More related studies for: Tizanidine hydrochloride, Depression
Recent Tizanidine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tizanidine hydrochloride, Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (4 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (7 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Eyelid Ptosis
- Wet Lungs Newborns