Review: could Tizanidine hydrochloride cause Drug screen positive?
Summary: Drug screen positive is reported only by a few people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride.
We study 1,212 people who have side effects while taking Tizanidine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Drug screen positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Drug screen positive >>>
Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 1,557 Tizanidine hydrochloride users)
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 4,209 Drug screen positive patients)
On Apr, 20, 2015: 1,212 people reported to have side effects when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride. Among them, 4 people (0.33%) have Drug Screen Positive.
Time on Tizanidine hydrochloride when people have Drug screen positive * :
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Drug screen positive||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Drug screen positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cluster headache (2 people, 50.00%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pancreatitis chronic (1 people, 25.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (2 people, 50.00%)
- Valproic acid (2 people, 50.00%)
- Beclometasone dipropionate (1 people, 25.00%)
- Valproate semisodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Trimethobenzamide hydrochloride (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tizanidine hydrochloride and drug screen positive on
Do you have Drug Screen Positive while taking Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Drug Screen Positive
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Drug Screen Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Zanaflex, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100, Remeron for a 29-year old woman with Depression, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition.
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Paracetamol, Butrans, Levoprome, Seroquel for a 24-year old woman with Pain - Back, Bipolar Mania.
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Zanaflex for a 43-year old woman with Pain, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, Spider Fingers
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin for a 30-year old woman with Tongue Cramps/spasms, Tongue Cramps.
Recent Tizanidine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.