Review: could Tizanidine hydrochloride cause Restless leg (Restless Leg Syndrome)?
Summary: Restless leg is reported only by a few people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride.
We study 1,211 people who have side effects while taking Tizanidine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Restless leg. Find out below who they are, when they have Restless leg and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Restless leg >>>
Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 1,555 Tizanidine hydrochloride users)
Restless leg (a powerful urge to move your legs) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 17,500 Restless leg patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 1,208 people reported to have side effects when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.17%) have Restless Leg.
Time on Tizanidine hydrochloride when people have Restless leg * :
Gender of people who have Restless leg when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Restless leg||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Restless leg when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Restless leg||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Restless leg when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Restless leg ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle spasms (2 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fludrocortisone acetate (2 people, 100.00%)
- Tricor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lidocaine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Restless Leg while taking Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Restless Leg
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Seroquel for a 52-year old woman with Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Restless Leg Syndrome, Sleep Walking
- A study of side effects of Metformin Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman with Diabetic Foot. The patient has Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs)
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of side effects of Chantix for a 39-year old woman with Smoking Cessation. The patient has Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs)
Recent Tizanidine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Acyclovir for a 68-year old man who has Herpes Simplex
- Comparions of Norflex, Zanaflex for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Strain
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxaprozin, Chlorzoxazone for a 41-year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.