Home > Tizanidine > Restless leg > Tizanidine and Restless leg
Review: could Tizanidine cause Restless leg (Restless Leg Syndrome)?
We study 1,184 people who have side effects while taking Tizanidine from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Restless leg. Find out below who they are, when they have Restless leg and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Restless leg >>>
Tizanidine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,521 users) has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Restless leg (a powerful urge to move your legs) (latest reports from 67,388 patients) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 1,181 people reported to have side effects when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.17%) have Restless Leg.
Time on Tizanidine hydrochloride when people have Restless leg * :
Gender of people who have Restless leg when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Restless leg||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Restless leg when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Restless leg||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Restless leg when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Restless leg ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle spasms (2 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fludrocortisone acetate (2 people, 100.00%)
- Tricor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lidocaine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Restless Leg while taking Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Restless Leg
- group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
I'm miserable with this and I don't even know where to start as the symptom has developed into something incredibly disruptive to my life, especially sleep
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tizanidine hydrochloride, Restless leg
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Tizanidine hydrochloride, Restless leg
On eHealthMe, Tizanidine Hydrochloride (tizanidine hydrochloride) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Tizanidine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tizanidine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Klonopin, Albuterol Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Xarelto, Phenergan for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Wheezing , Hypertension , Pulmonary Artery Thrombosis, Nausea (10 minutes ago)
- Prilosec, Paxil for a 49-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder (53 minutes ago)
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 58-year old woman who has Numbness And Tingling (58 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vomiting and Fibromyalgia
- Enbrel and Bone Fragmentation
- Topamax and Localised Osteoarthritis
- Gout and Metolazone
- Omeprazole and Urine Odor
Recent user comments
- "High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they a ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Started using omeprazole 2 months ago. Just noticed s ... " (2 hours ago)
- Polycythemia Vera
- Hypertension Medication Related