Review: could Tizanidine hydrochloride cause Vision blurred?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lisinopril, and have Muscle spasms.
We study 1,208 people who have side effects while taking Tizanidine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Vision blurred >>>
Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 1,551 Tizanidine hydrochloride users)
Vision Blurred has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 48,523 Vision Blurred patients)
On Feb, 24, 2015: 1,208 people reported to have side effects when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride. Among them, 17 people (1.41%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Tizanidine hydrochloride when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||75.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Vision blurred||81.25%||18.75% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||0.00%||7.14%||71.43%||7.14%||7.14% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 23.53%)
- Pain (3 people, 17.65%)
- Anxiety disorder (3 people, 17.65%)
- Rhinitis allergic (2 people, 11.76%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 11.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (5 people, 29.41%)
- Vitamin d (4 people, 23.53%)
- Calcium (4 people, 23.53%)
- Hydrocodone (4 people, 23.53%)
- Colace (3 people, 17.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of side effects of Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man with Acyclovir. The patient has Cold Symptoms
- A study of drug interactions between Lidocaine, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Adderall Xr 25, Clonazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Nexium, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Prednisone for a 42-year old woman with Pain, Genital Herpes, Add, Anxiety Disorder, Muscle Relaxer, Acid Reflux, Frequent Headaches. The patient has Depression, Post Concussion Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Congenital Aortic Stenosis, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Fractured Coccyx, Chronic Pain
- A study of side effects of Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 55-year old man with Musle Relaxer. The patient has Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycontin, Norco, Wellbutrin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Clonazepam for a 47-year old woman with Insomnia, Pain, Energy Increased, Muscle Spasticity, Tremor. The patient has Multiple Sclerosis
Recent Tizanidine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Acyclovir for a 68-year old man who has Herpes Simplex
- Comparions of Norflex, Zanaflex for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Strain
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxaprozin, Chlorzoxazone for a 41-year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.