Review: could Tizanidine hydrochloride cause Vision blurred?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lisinopril, and have Muscle spasms.
We study 1,212 people who have side effects while taking Tizanidine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Vision blurred >>>
Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 1,557 Tizanidine hydrochloride users)
Vision blurred has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 48,528 Vision blurred patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 1,211 people reported to have side effects when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride. Among them, 18 people (1.49%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Tizanidine hydrochloride when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||80.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Vision blurred||76.47%||23.53% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||6.67%||0.00%||13.33%||66.67%||6.67%||6.67% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 22.22%)
- Anxiety disorder (3 people, 16.67%)
- Pain (3 people, 16.67%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 11.11%)
- Rhinitis allergic (2 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (5 people, 27.78%)
- Calcium (4 people, 22.22%)
- Vitamin d (4 people, 22.22%)
- Hydrocodone (4 people, 22.22%)
- Toprol-xl (3 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tizanidine hydrochloride and vision blurred on
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lo/ovral-28, Metoprolol Succinate for a 50-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Birth Control, Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (psvt). The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Vision Blurred, Cluster Headaches, Migraine, Abdominal Pain Upper, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Muscle Twitching, Chest Pain, Joint Deposit, Chest Pressure Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin for a 30-year old woman with Tongue Cramps/spasms, Tongue Cramps.
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Folic Acid, Klonopin, Zanaflex, Lamictal for a 34-year old woman with ADHD, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Eye Pain, Fatigue, Light Sensitivity, Blurred Vision
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cipro for a 65-year old man with Muscle Rigidity, Uti.
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Ativan, Methadone Hydrochloride, Percocet, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with PTSD, Spinal Cord Injury Cervical, Spinal Osteoarthritis. The patient has Restlessness Aggravated, Restless Legs Syndrome, Movement - Uncontrollable, Pain - Leg, Nausea And Vomiting, Vomiting, Abdominal Pain
Recent Tizanidine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.