Review: could Tizanidine hydrochloride cause Withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Withdrawal syndrome is found among people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Zolpidem, and have Arthritis.
We study 1,208 people who have side effects while taking Tizanidine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Withdrawal syndrome >>>
Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 1,551 Tizanidine hydrochloride users)
Withdrawal syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, muscle spasticity, back pain. (latest reports from 9,228 Withdrawal syndrome patients)
On Feb, 3, 2015: 1,197 people reported to have side effects when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride. Among them, 9 people (0.75%) have Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Tizanidine hydrochloride when people have Withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||54.55%||45.45% |
Age of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Withdrawal syndrome when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Withdrawal syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Arthritis (3 people, 33.33%)
- Back pain (3 people, 33.33%)
- Muscle spasms (3 people, 33.33%)
- Periarthritis (3 people, 33.33%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 22.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zolpidem (3 people, 33.33%)
- Celebrex (3 people, 33.33%)
- Fentanyl-100 (3 people, 33.33%)
- Methadone hcl (3 people, 33.33%)
- Miacalcin (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Withdrawal syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of side effects of Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man with Acyclovir. The patient has Cold Symptoms
- A study of drug interactions between Lidocaine, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Adderall Xr 25, Clonazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Nexium, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Prednisone for a 42-year old woman with Pain, Genital Herpes, Add, Anxiety Disorder, Muscle Relaxer, Acid Reflux, Frequent Headaches. The patient has Depression, Post Concussion Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Congenital Aortic Stenosis, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Fractured Coccyx, Chronic Pain
- A study of side effects of Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 55-year old man with Musle Relaxer. The patient has Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Recent Tizanidine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Acyclovir for a 68-year old man who has Herpes Simplex
- Comparions of Norflex, Zanaflex for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Strain
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxaprozin, Chlorzoxazone for a 41-year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.