Tizanidine hydrochloride and Drug screen positive - from FDA reports
Drug screen positive is reported only by a few people who take Tizanidine Hydrochloride. We study 1,442 people who have side effects while taking Tizanidine hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Drug screen positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen positive and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 10, 2017
1,442 people reported to have side effects when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.28%) have Drug screen positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Cluster Headache (2 people, 50.00%)
- Convulsion (1 person, 25.00%)
- Bipolar Disorder (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valproic Acid (2 people, 50.00%)
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride (1 person, 25.00%)
- Temazepam (1 person, 25.00%)
- Neurontin (1 person, 25.00%)
- Mirtazapine (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypotension (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fever (2 people, 50.00%)
- Confusion (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drug screen positive when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is drug screen positive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDrug screen positive and drugs with ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrug screen positive and Tizanidine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Tizanidine hydrochloride 2,223 users)
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive has been reported by people with pain, depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, indigestion (latest reports from 6,201 Drug screen positive patients).
Browse all side effects of Tizanidine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Drug screen positiveDrug screen positive
Could your condition cause Drug screen positiveDrug screen positive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I was prescribed both meds and I ended up in the Emergency room twice. I passed out in a grocery store & at physical therapy. I have to see a cardiologist because my hart rate is very high. Is There anything I need to watch out for?
Very vivid nightmares. I take 6 milligrams and I am sound asleep within 20 minutes period I can sleep 3 to 4 hours at most and I will have very very Vivid nightmares period then I will wake up and cannot sleep again and take 6 milligrams and maybe get another two to three hours of sleep.
I just had ulcer surgery 2 weeks ago and I was taking meloxicam. I also learned I'm not supposed to take aspirin or ibuprofen. And doing my research on the internet I found out that I'm not supposed to take tizanidine. And my doctor still has me taking 4 milligrams of it. I'm upset my stomach ...