Home > Topamax > Bladder cancer > Topamax and Bladder cancer
Review: could Topamax cause Bladder cancer?
We study 22,540 people who have side effects while taking Topamax from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Bladder cancer. Find out below who they are, when they have Bladder cancer and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Topamax and have Bladder cancer >>>
Topamax (latest outcomes from 24,547 users) has active ingredients of topiramate. It is often used in migraine.
Bladder cancer (latest reports from 25,116 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 22,540 people reported to have side effects when taking Topamax. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Bladder Cancer.
Time on Topamax when people have Bladder cancer * :
Gender of people who have Bladder cancer when taking Topamax * :
|Bladder cancer||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Bladder cancer when taking Topamax * :
|Bladder cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Bladder cancer when taking Topamax ** :
How people recovered from Bladder cancer ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Topiramate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 50.00%)
- Flexeril (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pravachol (1 people, 50.00%)
- Elavil (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Cancer while taking Topamax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Topamax and have Bladder Cancer
- support group for people who take Topamax
- support group for people who have Bladder Cancer
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does topamax effect sexual desire and cause weight gain
I have taken topamax for 10 years and have been gaining weight steadily every year. My doctor says the medication is not the reason because Topamax causes people to loose weight. I have also voiced my concerns to him that since I started taking this medication I have no desire for sex. He says th ...
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Has anyone been prescribed methotrexate for granuloma annulare?
I have had GA for 2 years now, however it has gotten progressively worse the past 6 months. It has now spread over 80% of my body. I am seeing an Endocrinologist next week as I believe my thyroid may play a big role in this. My Regular Dr. suggested I speak to Endocrinologist about a drug called Met ...
More questions for: Topamax, Bladder cancer
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Topamax, Bladder cancer
On eHealthMe, Topamax (topiramate) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Topamax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Topamax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Topamax, Bladder cancer
Recent Topamax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Topamax, Bladder cancer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (54 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Congenital Myopathy
- Poisoning Fish And Shellfish
- Florence Fennel
- Juglans Nigra