Review: could Topamax cause Nf1 (Neurofibromatosis-1)?
Summary: there is no Nf1 reported by people who take Topamax yet.
We study 22,606 people who have side effects while taking Topamax from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Nf1 and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Topamax and have Nf1 >>>
Topamax has active ingredients of topiramate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 24,636 Topamax users)
On Apr, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Nf1 while taking Topamax?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Topamax
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Topiramate for a 36-year old woman with Necrolytic Migratory Erythema. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
- A study of side effects of Topiramate for a 53-year old woman with Anosmia.
- A study of drug interactions between Polyethylene Glycol 3350; Sodium Sulfate; Sodium Chloride; Potassium Chloride; Sodium Ascorbate; Ascorbic Acid, Lamotrigine, Topamax, Keppra for a 5-year old boy with Constipation, Epilepsy. The patient has Urine Potassium Decreased, Sleepy, Mental Retardation, Leg Cramping, Fever, Leg Cramps, High-pitched Crying
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Aggrenox, Donepezil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Amlodipine Besylate for a 88-year old woman with Headache, Stroke Risk, Dementia, Thyroid, Cholesterosis, Blood Pressure, High Blood Pressure.
- A study of drug interactions between Gemfibrozil, Ditropan, Synthroid, Topamax, Lamictal, Risperdal for a 46-year old woman with Blood Triglycerides, Enlarged Liver, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Nose Bleeds
Recent Topamax related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Neurontin, Topamax, Lyrica, Lamictal for a 64-year old man who has Anticonvulsant Drug Level Abnormal
- Comparions of Topiramate, Gabapentin, Qvar 40, Cymbalta, Digoxin for a 59-year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Topiramate for a 60-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura
- Comparions of Topiramate, Lamictal, Latuda for a 33-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Topamax, Zorvolex, Buspirone Hcl for a 50-year old man who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.