Home > Topamax > Sleep aid > Topamax and Sleep aid
Review: could Topamax cause Sleep aid (Insomnia)?
We study 22,540 people who have side effects while taking Topamax from FDA and social media. Among them, 795 have Sleep aid. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleep aid and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Topamax and have Sleep aid >>>
Topamax (latest outcomes from 24,547 users) has active ingredients of topiramate. It is often used in migraine.
Sleep aid (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 763,742 patients) has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 22,500 people reported to have side effects when taking Topamax. Among them, 795 people (3.53%) have Sleep Aid.
Time on Topamax when people have Sleep aid * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sleep aid||44.32%||15.91%||5.68%||10.23%||5.68%||11.36%||6.82% |
Gender of people who have Sleep aid when taking Topamax * :
|Sleep aid||80.25%||19.75% |
Age of people who have Sleep aid when taking Topamax * :
|Sleep aid||0.00%||0.38%||2.30%||9.95%||20.92%||36.73%||21.68%||8.04% |
Severity of Sleep aid when taking Topamax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sleep aid||7.69%||50.00%||34.62%||7.69% |
How people recovered from Sleep aid ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sleep aid||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Migraine (179 people, 22.52%)
- Depression (170 people, 21.38%)
- Convulsion (124 people, 15.60%)
- Bipolar disorder (110 people, 13.84%)
- Migraine prophylaxis (101 people, 12.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (134 people, 16.86%)
- Seroquel (109 people, 13.71%)
- Neurontin (106 people, 13.33%)
- Xanax (100 people, 12.58%)
- Klonopin (90 people, 11.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleep Aid while taking Topamax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Topamax and have Sleep Aid
- support group for people who take Topamax
- support group for people who have Sleep Aid
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Topamax, Sleep aid
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Topamax, Sleep aid
On eHealthMe, Topamax (topiramate) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Topamax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Topamax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Fenofibrate, Alprazolam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Rabeprazole, Topamax, Prozac, Atorvastatin Calcium, Metformin for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Insomnia, Vitamin D Decreased, Gerd, Headache, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Diabetes. The patient has Acne, Transient Rds, Dehydration, Premature Aging, Malaise, Insomnia, Thyroid Function Tests Nos Abnormal, High Liver Numbers, Depression, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Glucose Level
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Migranal, Celexa, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Cymbalta, Magnesium Sulfate, Topiramate, Pantoprazole for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis, Migraine, Depression, Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Stomach Discomfort. The patient has Sinusitis Noninfective, Migraine, Chronic Headaches, Insomnia, Acne
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Pristiq, Oxazepam for a patient with Bipolar 1, Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Joint Aches, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss Diet
More related studies for: Topamax, Sleep aid
Recent Topamax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Topamax, Sleep aid
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Ectopic Ureter
- Blood Pressure Increased
- Vaginal Yeast Infection