Review: could Toprol-xl cause Dysautonomia?
Summary: Dysautonomia is reported only by a few people who take Toprol-xl.
We study 39,634 people who have side effects while taking Toprol-xl from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Dysautonomia. Find out below who they are, when they have Dysautonomia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Toprol-xl and have Dysautonomia >>>
Toprol-xl has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 40,744 Toprol-xl users)
Dysautonomia (malfunction of the autonomic nervous system) has been reported by people with hepatitis c, mania, pain, bell's palsy, acne. (latest reports from 73 Dysautonomia patients)
On Mar, 21, 2015: 39,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Toprol-xl. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Dysautonomia.
Time on Toprol-xl when people have Dysautonomia * :
Age of people who have Dysautonomia when taking Toprol-xl * :
Severity of Dysautonomia when taking Toprol-xl ** :
How people recovered from Dysautonomia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Essential hypertension (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydralazine hcl tab (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazde tab (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of toprol-xl and dysautonomia on
Do you have Dysautonomia while taking Toprol-xl?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Toprol-xl and have Dysautonomia
- support group for people who take Toprol-xl
- support group for people who have Dysautonomia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Toprol-xl for a 71-year old woman with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Inability To Walk Distance Of More That 15 Yards, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Diovan for a 85-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Skin Tests - Allergy
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Synthroid for a 64-year old man with Afib, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Acquired Afibrinogenaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Methotrexate Sodium Preservative Free, Plavix, Plaquenil, Humira, Folic Acid, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 59-year old woman with Coronary Artery Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Weight Gain
Recent Toprol-xl related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.