Home > Toradol > Drug addiction > Toradol and Drug addiction
Review: could Toradol cause Drug addiction (Drug abuse and dependence)?
Summary: Drug addiction is found among people who take Toradol, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain.
We study 3,761 people who have side effects while taking Toradol from FDA and social media. Among them, 95 have Drug addiction. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug addiction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Toradol and have Drug addiction >>>
Toradol (latest outcomes from 4,018 users) has active ingredients of ketorolac tromethamine. It is often used in pain.
Drug addiction (latest reports from 19,620 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 3,761 people reported to have side effects when taking Toradol. Among them, 95 people (2.53%) have Drug Addiction.
Time on Toradol when people have Drug addiction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug addiction||75.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug addiction when taking Toradol * :
|Drug addiction||65.00%||35.00% |
Age of people who have Drug addiction when taking Toradol * :
|Drug addiction||0.00%||0.00%||1.19%||14.29%||30.95%||9.52%||26.19%||17.86% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (28 people, 29.47%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (10 people, 10.53%)
- Back pain (10 people, 10.53%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 9.47%)
- Depression (6 people, 6.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (43 people, 45.26%)
- Stadol (40 people, 42.11%)
- Demerol (40 people, 42.11%)
- Lortab (32 people, 33.68%)
- Xanax (28 people, 29.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Addiction while taking Toradol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Toradol and have Drug Addiction
- support group for people who take Toradol
- support group for people who have Drug Addiction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is the reaction to vivitrol and ritalin?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Drug Addiction, and takes Seroquel, Vivitrol, Ritalin)
25 year old client in early recovery from opioid dependence takes ritalin and seroquel and wants to add vivitrol. What are the risks and side effects?
- Toradol injection site nodule or lump in muscle
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Injection Site Nodule, and takes Toradol)
I got a toradol injection in the right butt yesterday and the effect was not as strong as usual. I noticed this hard lump where the injection site was located and massaged it very hard and started feeling the toradol effects.
- Can you take ketorolac if you have had a lung transplant
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Double Lung Transplant, and takes Ketorolac Tromethamine)
I have had a double lung transplant - can I take Ketorolac 10 Mg?
- How do make a toradol induced skin rash go away?
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Bumps Like Mosquito Bites Including Itch, Skin Rash, and takes Toradol)
The bumps started hours after the Toradol shot, and have been getting worse for several days. What is the remedy? Permanent effects? Length of time until cure?
- Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Addiction - Drug, and takes Suboxone, Clonazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride)
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from ...
More questions for: Toradol, Drug addiction
More reviews for: Toradol, Drug addiction
- A study of drug interactions between Toradol, Soma, Carisoprodol for a patient with Shoulder Pain, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome. The patient has
Comments: Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects out weigh benefits. Having all usual+side effects to include HA, night mares,hot sweating,ears popping. Already on Soma should I D/C the Soma? Single I M dose.
- A study of side effects of Sprix for a patient with Inflammation. The patient has Peptic Ulcer (stomach ulcer)
Comments: Sprix may seem ideal as a way to bypass the notorious gastrointestinal effects of NSAIDs - but these effects are a serious risk, no matter how the NSAID gets into your system. I learned this the hard way. If you do want to take Sprix (or other ketorolac), talk to your doctor about supplementing it w ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Clonidine, Lyrica, Ondansetron, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Toradol, Amerge, Bupivacaine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone Hydrochloride And Ibuprofen, Alprazolam, Wellbutrin Xl, Ambien for a patient with Ulcers, Neck Spasms, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Nausea, Migranal, Pain, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Stiffness In A Joint
Comments: Went off ambien cold turkey and started on clonidine, went to arthritis Dr and said fibromyalgia and she put me on lyrics 50 Mg 3 times a day but pain is worse. I have to take 10/325 percoset that only helps a little.
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Risperdal for a patient with ADHD, Childhood Psychosis. The patient has Ptsd, Grand Mal Seizure, Drug Abuse, Physical Abuse, Abandonment, Sexual Abuse, Night Terror, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conversion Disorder
Comments: Child was removed from her home of 13 years where child felt safe, loved, and maintained moderately well while on medications. Child has not been allowed to see her caregiver-grandmother of 13 yrs. Child was suddenly returned to drug addicted mother married to registered sex offender. Mother pimped ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Zanaflex, Ambien, Imitrex, Toradol for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Migraine. The patient has
Comments: I moved away from my great doctor treating me for Fibromyalgia successfully for 12 years to a very small town. A dr put me on Amigriptyline 25 mg (could not take bc listless sleppy unable to sleep a d return of Fibro pain, stopped on 3d day. I began 30mg Cymbalta. This is day two. Racing thoughts ca ...
More related studies for: Toradol, Drug addiction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Marijuana
- Nasal Congestion and Bipolar Disorder
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fluvoxamine Maleate
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (20 hours ago)
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started ... (23 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly the ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (11 hours ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (19 hours ago)
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (1 day ago)