Home > Toradol > Drug addiction > Toradol and Drug addiction
Review: could Toradol cause Drug addiction (Drug abuse and dependence)?
Summary: Drug addiction is found among people who take Toradol, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain.
We study 3,761 people who have side effects while taking Toradol from FDA and social media. Among them, 95 have Drug addiction. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug addiction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Toradol and have Drug addiction >>>
Toradol (latest outcomes from 4,017 users) has active ingredients of ketorolac tromethamine. It is often used in pain.
Drug addiction (latest reports from 79,670 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 3,761 people reported to have side effects when taking Toradol. Among them, 95 people (2.53%) have Drug Addiction.
Time on Toradol when people have Drug addiction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug addiction||75.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug addiction when taking Toradol * :
|Drug addiction||65.00%||35.00% |
Age of people who have Drug addiction when taking Toradol * :
|Drug addiction||0.00%||0.00%||1.19%||14.29%||30.95%||9.52%||26.19%||17.86% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (28 people, 29.47%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (10 people, 10.53%)
- Back pain (10 people, 10.53%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 9.47%)
- Depression (6 people, 6.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (43 people, 45.26%)
- Stadol (40 people, 42.11%)
- Demerol (40 people, 42.11%)
- Lortab (32 people, 33.68%)
- Xanax (28 people, 29.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Addiction while taking Toradol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Toradol and have Drug Addiction
- support group for people who take Toradol
- support group for people who have Drug Addiction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Toradol injection site nodule or lump in muscle
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Injection Site Nodule, and takes Toradol)
I got a toradol injection in the right butt yesterday and the effect was not as strong as usual. I noticed this hard lump where the injection site was located and massaged it very hard and started feeling the toradol effects.
- Can you take ketorolac if you have had a lung transplant
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Double Lung Transplant, and takes Ketorolac Tromethamine)
I have had a double lung transplant - can I take Ketorolac 10 Mg?
- How do make a toradol induced skin rash go away?
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Bumps Like Mosquito Bites Including Itch, Skin Rash, and takes Toradol)
The bumps started hours after the Toradol shot, and have been getting worse for several days. What is the remedy? Permanent effects? Length of time until cure?
- Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Addiction - Drug, and takes Suboxone, Clonazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride)
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from ...
- I would like to know about any interactions and risks of taking pregabalin and ketorolac tromethamine at the same time ?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Pinched Nerve In Neck / Back With Pain Radiating Down Left Arm, and takes Pregabalin, Ketorolac Tromethamine)
I have had a very sharp pain near the left shoulder blade area for about 2 weeks and now the pain has started to go down my left arm.
More questions for: Toradol, Drug addiction
More reviews for: Toradol, Drug addiction
- A study of side effects of Toradol for a patient with Scoliosis. The patient has Pain Inflammation Activated
Comments: had toradol injection 5 weeks ago and have had persistent pain in the tissue around injection site. NOT sore muscle pain. is this normal
- A study of drug interactions between Toradol, Soma, Carisoprodol for a patient with Shoulder Pain, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome. The patient has
Comments: Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects out weigh benefits. Having all usual+side effects to include HA, night mares,hot sweating,ears popping. Already on Soma should I D/C the Soma? Single I M dose.
- A study of side effects of Toradol for a patient with Status Migrainosus. The patient has Kidney Infection
Comments: IM Toradil is my go to medicine for treatment of my migraines. Can it cause a kidney infection? Been using IM Toradol 3-5 yrs prn. Just Dx w kidney stones and severe pylonephriyis..
- A study of side effects of Sprix for a patient with Inflammation. The patient has Peptic Ulcer (stomach ulcer)
Comments: Sprix may seem ideal as a way to bypass the notorious gastrointestinal effects of NSAIDs - but these effects are a serious risk, no matter how the NSAID gets into your system. I learned this the hard way. If you do want to take Sprix (or other ketorolac), talk to your doctor about supplementing it w ...
- A study of drug interactions between OxyCODONE, TORADOL, Lactulose, Bisacodyl, MILK OF MAGNESIA, Colace, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Temazepam, Prochlorperazine Maleate, Metoclopramide for a patient with Pain, Constipation, Insomnia, Nausea Postoperative, Nausea. The patient has C. Difficile Colitis
Comments: Resulted in full removal of the colon
More related studies for: Toradol, Drug addiction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.