Toradol and Drug addiction - from FDA reports
Drug addiction is found among people who take Toradol, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Breast cancer metastatic. This review analyzes which people have Drug addiction with Toradol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,376 people who have side effects when taking Toradol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
5,376 people reported to have side effects when taking Toradol.
Among them, 100 people (1.86%) have Drug addiction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Toradol when people have Drug addiction *:
- < 1 month: 85.71 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 14.29 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Drug addiction when taking Toradol *:
- female: 64 %
- male: 36 %
Age of people who have Drug addiction when taking Toradol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.41 %
- 20-29: 13.25 %
- 30-39: 30.12 %
- 40-49: 9.64 %
- 50-59: 25.3 %
- 60+: 19.28 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (12 people, 12.00%)
- Back Pain (10 people, 10.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (9 people, 9.00%)
- Depression (5 people, 5.00%)
- Headache (3 people, 3.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (42 people, 42.00%)
- Stadol (38 people, 38.00%)
- Demerol (38 people, 38.00%)
- Lortab (28 people, 28.00%)
- Xanax (27 people, 27.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (38 people, 38.00%)
- Suicidal Ideation (36 people, 36.00%)
- Depression (35 people, 35.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (34 people, 34.00%)
- Confusional State (31 people, 31.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drug addiction when taking Toradol?
- Check symptoms - is drug addiction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDrug addiction and drugs with ingredients of ketorolac tromethamine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrug addiction and Toradol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Toradol has active ingredients of ketorolac tromethamine. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Toradol 5,774 users)
Drug addiction has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, drug abuse, pain, depression (latest reports from 42,971 Drug addiction patients).
Browse all side effects of Toradola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Drug addictionDrug addiction
Could your condition cause Drug addictionDrug addiction
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hey! I have taken 3 times toradol IV due to stomach pain... 2 injections with 2 hr gap coz it gave no results...my doc said that u will feel dizzy after it BT actually I became hyperactive without pain relief.. And can't sleep that night too .. Doctor is also surprised... Can anyone tell why is ...
User reviews to the study
My mother was 84 years old. Very active. History of hepatitis C, and a.fib. treated with blood thinners. She had a minor outpatient hernia repair. She refused Toradol. Records show that it was given post op, and 2 days later with blood thinners. She died of cardiac arrest, with fatal anemia and ...
ANYONE KNOW IF USING STRIPS OF SUBOXONE AND CUTTING THEM INTO 8THS IS EASIER TO GET OFF SUBOXONE. BEEN ON FOR A YEAR AND I DON'T WANNA BE ON IT NO MORE. IM PRESCRIBED 2 1/2 A DAY BUT ONLY TAKE ONE I CAN TAKE A 1/4 AND BE OK I JUST HEARD THAT SUBOXONE WITHDRAWEL IS WORSE THAN PERCOSET.
Je n'arrive pas à arrêter l'anafranil et personne ne me croit ni ma psy ni mon généraliste il mettent tout sur un problème psy non réglé mais mon corps ne ment pas Chaque fois que j'arrête c'est l'angoisse la fatigue, la diarrhée les vertiges ! J'en ai marre