Toviaz and Cough - from FDA reports
Cough is found among people who take Toviaz, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Celebrex, and have Hypertonic bladder. This review analyzes which people have Cough with Toviaz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,731 people who have side effects when taking Toviaz from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 20, 2017
6,731 people reported to have side effects when taking Toviaz.
Among them, 74 people (1.1%) have Cough
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Toviaz when people have Cough *:
- < 1 month: 52.94 %
- 1 - 6 months: 47.06 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cough when taking Toviaz *:
- female: 84.93 %
- male: 15.07 %
Age of people who have Cough when taking Toviaz *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 4.44 %
- 60+: 84.44 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypertonic Bladder (12 people, 16.22%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (11 people, 14.86%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (6 people, 8.11%)
- Micturition Urgency (6 people, 8.11%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 8.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Protonix (9 people, 12.16%)
- Celebrex (9 people, 12.16%)
- Calcium (8 people, 10.81%)
- Vesicare (6 people, 8.11%)
- Cymbalta (5 people, 6.76%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dry Mouth (19 people, 25.68%)
- Dry Throat (14 people, 18.92%)
- Constipation (14 people, 18.92%)
- Breathing Difficulty (13 people, 17.57%)
- Headache (12 people, 16.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cough when taking Toviaz?
Toviaz has active ingredients of fesoterodine fumarate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Toviaz 6,888 users)
Cough has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 143,566 Cough patients).