Review: could Toviaz cause Drug withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Drug withdrawal syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Toviaz.
We study 3,376 people who have side effects while taking Toviaz from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Drug withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Toviaz and have Drug withdrawal syndrome >>>
Toviaz has active ingredients of fesoterodine fumarate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from 3,443 Toviaz users)
Drug withdrawal syndrome
Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, ill-defined disorder, muscle spasticity. (latest reports from 32,678 Drug withdrawal syndrome patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 3,376 people reported to have side effects when taking Toviaz. Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Toviaz when people have Drug withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Toviaz * :
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Toviaz * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of toviaz and drug withdrawal syndrome on
Do you have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Toviaz?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Toviaz and have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Toviaz
- support group for people who have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Toviaz, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Aspirin, Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 67-year old woman with Bladder Discomfort, Thyrogen, Knee Pain, Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Nose Bleeds
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Toviaz, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Suboxone for a 30-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Drug Addiction. The patient has Upset Stomach, Hot Flashes, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Shortness Of Breath, Irregular Heartbeat, Rapid Heart Beat
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Prilosec Otc, Seroquel, Toviaz, Metformin Hydrochloride, Avapro, Cymbalta for a 73-year old woman with Asthma, Reflux Gastritis, Depression, Incontinence, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension - Essential, Chronic Depression. The patient has Mood Disorder, Personality Change, Change In Sustained Attention, Cognitive Disorder, Balance Disorder, Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Toviaz, Synthroid, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Ramipril, Lipitor, Clopidogrel for a 70-year old man with Urinary Incontinence, Hypothyroidism, Stroke Secondary To Atherosclerosis, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Stroke Symptom. The patient has Shoulder Pain, Constipation
- A study of side effects of Toviaz for a 64-year old man with Metastases To Bladder. The patient has Sex - Delayed Ejaculation (late ejaculation during sex)
Recent Toviaz related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Toviaz, for a 59-year old woman who has Bladder Discomfort
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Toviaz for a 60-year old man who has Stress Incontinence
- Comparions of Vesicare, Toviaz for a 89-year old woman who has Loss Of Bladder Control
- Comparions of Singulair, Toviaz, Pravachol, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 59-year old woman who has Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Allergies, Depression, Osteoporosis, Type 2 Diabetes
- Comparions of Boniva, Nabumetone, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant, Toviaz, Oxybutynin Chloride for a 88-year old woman who has Overflow Incontinence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.