Review: could Tradjenta cause Rash (Rashes)?
Summary: Rash is found among people who take Tradjenta, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Vitamin d, and have Type 2 diabetes.
We study 1,049 people who have side effects while taking Tradjenta from FDA and social media. Among them, 101 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tradjenta and have Rash >>>
Tradjenta has active ingredients of linagliptin. It is often used in type 2 diabetes. (latest outcomes from 1,056 Tradjenta users)
Rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 151,048 Rash patients)
On Apr, 4, 2015: 1,048 people reported to have side effects when taking Tradjenta. Among them, 101 people (9.64%) have Rash.
Time on Tradjenta when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Tradjenta * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Tradjenta * :
Severity of Rash when taking Tradjenta ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (55 people, 54.46%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (18 people, 17.82%)
- Bronchitis (13 people, 12.87%)
- Blood cholesterol (13 people, 12.87%)
- Pain (13 people, 12.87%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (19 people, 18.81%)
- Multi-vitamin (14 people, 13.86%)
- Lovaza (14 people, 13.86%)
- Aspirin (14 people, 13.86%)
- Synthroid (14 people, 13.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tradjenta and rash on
Do you have Rash while taking Tradjenta?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tradjenta and have Rash
- support group for people who take Tradjenta
- support group for people who have Rash
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Nuvigil for a 25-year old woman with Noni, Narcolepsy. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Rash
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 49-year old woman with Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Neck Pain, Back Pain, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Rash Generalised, Skin Burning Sensation, Skin Sensitisation, Sun-induced Skin Changes - Keratosis, Short-term Memory Loss, Tendon Pain, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Neuropathy, Arterial Spasm
- A study of drug interactions between Levitra, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Lyrica, Lisinopril, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Levetiracetam for a 67-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction, Vitamin D Decreased, Preventive Surgery, Neuropathy, High Blood Pressure, Restlessness, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of side effects of Terbinafine Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman with Toenail Fungus. The patient has Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Progesterone, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Lipitor, Diovan, Atenolol, Plavix for a 64-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Heart Attack, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Diastolic Abnormal, Heart Mri. The patient has Skin Rash
Recent Tradjenta related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tradjenta, Lovastatin, Glipizide for a 75-year old man who has High Blood Sugar
- Comparions of Bumetanide, Verapamil Hcl, Imdur, Micardis, Tradjenta for a 66-year old man who has Undefined
- Comparions of Lantus Solostar, Byetta, Tradjenta for a 50-year old woman who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Tradjenta, Clonazepam, Wellbutrin, Viibryd for a 60-year old woman who has Depression - Chronic
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.