Home > Tramadol > Anger > Tramadol and Anger
Review: could Tramadol cause Anger?
We study 5,550 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Anger. Find out below who they are, when they have Anger and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Anger >>>
Tramadol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,863 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Anger (latest reports from 98,640 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 5,550 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol hydrochloride. Among them, 21 people (0.38%) have Anger.
Time on Tramadol hydrochloride when people have Anger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Anger when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
Severity of Anger when taking Tramadol hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anger ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (6 people, 28.57%)
- Pain (4 people, 19.05%)
- Ehlers-danlos syndrome (2 people, 9.52%)
- Muscle spasticity (2 people, 9.52%)
- Sleep disorder (2 people, 9.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (3 people, 14.29%)
- Zopiclone (3 people, 14.29%)
- Risperidone (3 people, 14.29%)
- Lortab (3 people, 14.29%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anger while taking Tramadol Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Anger
- support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Anger
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Anger
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- No noticeable effects
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
More reviews for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Anger
On eHealthMe, Tramadol Hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Tramadol Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tramadol Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Anger
Recent Tramadol hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Anger
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Calcium Gluconate
- Second Degree Burn
- Upper Limb Deformity