Home > Tramadol hydrochloride > Chronic glaucoma > Tramadol hydrochloride and Chronic glaucoma
Review: could Tramadol hydrochloride cause Chronic glaucoma (Glaucoma)?
Summary: Chronic glaucoma is found among people who take Tramadol hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Omeprazole, and have Pain.
We study 5,550 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Chronic glaucoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Chronic glaucoma and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Chronic glaucoma >>>
Tramadol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,864 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Chronic glaucoma (long lasting damage to eye leads vision loss) (latest reports from 64,386 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, glaucoma, diabetes, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 5,550 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol hydrochloride. Among them, 19 people (0.34%) have Chronic Glaucoma.
Time on Tramadol hydrochloride when people have Chronic glaucoma * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chronic glaucoma||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Chronic glaucoma when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
|Chronic glaucoma||47.37%||52.63% |
Age of people who have Chronic glaucoma when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
|Chronic glaucoma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||66.67% |
Severity of Chronic glaucoma when taking Tramadol hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chronic glaucoma||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chronic glaucoma ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Chronic glaucoma||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (4 people, 21.05%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 15.79%)
- Asthma (2 people, 10.53%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 10.53%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Omeprazole (7 people, 36.84%)
- Coumadin (6 people, 31.58%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 31.58%)
- Calcium (5 people, 26.32%)
- Clindamycin (5 people, 26.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Glaucoma while taking Tramadol Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Chronic Glaucoma
- support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Chronic Glaucoma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Chronic glaucoma
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- No noticeable effects
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylosis, End Term Osteoarthritis, and takes Red Panax Ginseng, Tramadol )
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella, Lyrica, Synthroid, Effexor, Tramadol, Duragesic-50, Flexeril, Ambien)
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
(Posted by a 20 year old man who has Colostotoma Also Trapped Muscles, and takes Naproxen, Tramadol, Codeine)
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Severe Migraine, Thyroid Disorder, Glaucoma, High Blood Pressure, and takes Oxycodone, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Travatan, Vytorin, Baby Aspirin)
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
- Burning mouth syndrome
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Burning Tongue Syndrome, and takes Tramadol)
I went into a local emergency room for a sore throat with pustules and difficulty swallowing, i was given Tramadol for pain through my iv. About 2 days later i woke up with a very blistery tongue, which was mildly painful as the day progressed i felt like i had been eating habanero peppers all day.. ...
More reviews for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Chronic glaucoma
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Zantac
Comments: I do not understand I have been taking Alprazalam because I had a nervous breakdown in 1991 when I lost my first grandson at four months and four days so the doctor put me on this medication and told me not to get off of it. I do know what happens when I do not have it I have seizers, tear a complet ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Relafen, Tramadol, Fluoxetine, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Androgel for a patient with ADHD, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hyopothy, Hypogonadism Male. The patient has Hyperhidrosis
Comments: Understandably many of these medications/conditions can cause sweating, but I am suffering from generalized sweating upper body chest and head more than under arms or hands or feet. Not localized. Does the androjel if applied to areas of the chest have a 'pore plugging' effect? I feel a film on m ...
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Osteoarthritis. The patient has Sudden Hearing Loss
Comments: - Consulted physician for ear pain and hearing loss, in both ears, most significantly in left. These symptoms occurred OVERNIGHT, and I called the physician within two days. She was out of the office that week, but her PA prescribed an ear drop solution-7,5 Ciprodex OT 0.3-0.1% SUS A - Instructions: ...
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has
Comments: I have had Restless Legs Syndrome from when I was a young boy but in those days, some 55 years ago, people used to tell me I had 'Saint Vitus Dance'. I could never settle down in a warm or hot setting, I was fidgety and had to have my feet out of my bed and at it's worst, stand on very cold ground o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Norco for a patient with Migrains, Spinal Stenisos ,,fibermyalgia. The patient has Maybe High Triglycerides
Comments: Just recieved My report from a new Doctor's Yearly Physical for Medicare .
She suggesed i take grap seed extract daily
total Chorleterol 225
I donlt eat red meat or fried foods and only eat once a day . Might be cup of noodles or every now and them ham ...
More related studies for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Chronic glaucoma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Metallic Taste and Nitroglycerin
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (5 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 hour ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (8 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (1 hour ago)