Home > Tramadol > Dehydration > Tramadol and Dehydration
Review: could Tramadol cause Dehydration?
We study 5,550 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 103 have Dehydration. Find out below who they are, when they have Dehydration and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Dehydration >>>
Tramadol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,863 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 490,027 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,550 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol hydrochloride. Among them, 103 people (1.86%) have Dehydration.
Time on Tramadol hydrochloride when people have Dehydration * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dehydration when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
Severity of Dehydration when taking Tramadol hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Dehydration ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (16 people, 15.53%)
- Urinary tract infection (13 people, 12.62%)
- Hypertension (11 people, 10.68%)
- Osteoporosis (10 people, 9.71%)
- Nausea (9 people, 8.74%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (25 people, 24.27%)
- Acetaminophen (23 people, 22.33%)
- Omeprazole (18 people, 17.48%)
- Diclofenac sodium (15 people, 14.56%)
- Albuterol (15 people, 14.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration while taking Tramadol Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Dehydration
- support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- So ive been on tramadol for about 4 months. i have been on my period for 19 days and tested positive on 3 pregnancy test! could these be false positives
I have been bleedi g for 19 days and toniight i had 3 pregnancy test have positive readings. Could this be due to the fqct i take 50-100mg a day for at least 4 months?
- Have tried many antideppressants and the only one that helps is an maoi (phenelzine),but i also must take tramadol for chronic pain. they are contraindicated together. any suggestions?
57 y.o. male with left hip replacement due to avascular necrosis in 2010 and re-done in 2012. Had MRSA in hospital in 2012. New hip now in. Have had chronic atypical type depression since childhood. The only antidepressant I could ever tolerate and worked was phenelzine(an MAOI). Now I can't take it ...
- Can tramadol stop menstrual cycle
Since on 200mg per day for just over a month, constant odour under right armpit and missed menstrual cycle.
- Can i use ultram with aleve for tail born pain
Dr. suggested Ultram for painful tailbone from fall I'm 80 year old female
ultram not working real good could I use aleve with it
- Puedo tomar provigil si tengo diabetes
no se puede mover por la debilidad tan grande que tiene, tiene dolores todo el tiempo, se le duerme los pies al grado que no los siente la mayor parte del tiempo, cualquier cosa que hace se cansa casi de inmediato, toma TRAMADOL,METFORMINA, GAVAPANTINA, ASPIRINA PROTEC, no puede subir las escaleras ...
- What medication is allowed after a splenectomy, what is not allowed?
What Food and drinks are also NOT allowed to have when having NO Spleen
- Will tramadol cause rapid heart beat?
I have been taking Tramadol for 1 1/2 years and within the past 6 weeks have developed an unexplained rapid heart beat. The heart monitor I wore for 24 hours indicated a premature heart but after a month the EKG was normal. I was taken off of Toprol and instructed to take magnesium (400) milligrams ...
- Can tramadol and meloxicam be taken together?
What is causing my pain? The years of muscale atrophy or the joints
- I had laminectomy 1year ago and later developed footdrop in y left leg, i read that tendon transfer can help, where is this done?
Am a female, 18yrs from kenya.. I am four months post second surgery(nerve decompression), and 1year now in footdrop.. I read that tendon transfer can help regain my gait, yet this is not done in my country, can sm1 help me on how i can a sponsorship, and where is this done?
- Does anyone take ultram for pain?
will this affect my liver transplant? I am 13 years out with no sign of rejection and perfect labs, kidney also. I am diabetic with a 5.4 A1C. Cronic back and leg pain. have had a block and am doing daily stretches, etc.
More questions for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Dehydration
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- No noticeable effects
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
- Burning mouth syndrome
I went into a local emergency room for a sore throat with pustules and difficulty swallowing, i was given Tramadol for pain through my iv. About 2 days later i woke up with a very blistery tongue, which was mildly painful as the day progressed i felt like i had been eating habanero peppers all day.. ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
More reviews for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Dehydration
On eHealthMe, Tramadol Hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Tramadol Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tramadol Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Dehydration
Recent Tramadol hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Tramadol, Eprosartan Mesylate for a 66-year old man who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Tramadol, Indomethacin for a 32-year old woman who has Cancer
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Oxycodone for a 50-year old woman who has Knee Joint Replacement
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cataflam for a 31-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Didrex for a 47-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Co-codamol, Tramadol for a 49-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Tylenol, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Tramadol, Azithromycin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium for a 57-year old man who has Parapneumonic Pulmonary Effusion
More related comparison studies for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Dehydration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.