Review: could Tramadol hydrochloride cause Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased)?
Summary: Loss of appetite is found among people who take Tramadol hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Furosemide, and have Diabetes.
We study 5,552 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 78 have Loss of appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of appetite and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Loss of appetite >>>
Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,868 Tramadol hydrochloride users)
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 52,340 Loss of appetite patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 5,552 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol hydrochloride. Among them, 78 people (1.40%) have Loss Of Appetite.
Time on Tramadol hydrochloride when people have Loss of appetite * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Loss of appetite||21.43%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
|Loss of appetite||55.29%||44.71% |
Age of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||1.33%||4.00%||13.33%||9.33%||10.67%||61.33% |
Severity of Loss of appetite when taking Tramadol hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Loss of appetite ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Loss of appetite||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (9 people, 11.54%)
- Insomnia (9 people, 11.54%)
- Pain (8 people, 10.26%)
- Neck pain (7 people, 8.97%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (16 people, 20.51%)
- Lorazepam (11 people, 14.10%)
- Fentanyl (11 people, 14.10%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 12.82%)
- Alprazolam (9 people, 11.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tramadol hydrochloride and loss of appetite on
Do you have Loss Of Appetite while taking Tramadol Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Loss Of Appetite
- support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 21-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Confusion, Weakness, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Glipizide, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Carvedilol, Amlodipine Besylate, Tramadol, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Januvia for a 63-year old woman with Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Chronic Kidney Disease, High Blood Cholesterol, Pain - Bones, Depression, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Thigh Pain
- A study of side effects of Ultram for a 45-year old woman with Restlessness. The patient has Pain
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 55-year old woman with Scleroderma. The patient has Muscle Cramps
Recent Tramadol hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.