Home > Tramadol > Sexual dysfunction > Tramadol and Sexual dysfunction
Review: could Tramadol cause Sexual dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 5,549 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Sexual dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Sexual dysfunction and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Sexual dysfunction >>>
Tramadol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,862 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Sexual dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity) (latest reports from 131,843 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 5,549 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol hydrochloride. Among them, 32 people (0.58%) have Sexual Dysfunction.
Time on Tramadol hydrochloride when people have Sexual dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sexual dysfunction||27.27%||9.09%||9.09%||9.09%||18.18%||18.18%||9.09% |
Gender of people who have Sexual dysfunction when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
|Sexual dysfunction||11.76%||88.24% |
Age of people who have Sexual dysfunction when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.33%||6.67%||33.33%||53.33%||3.33% |
Severity of Sexual dysfunction when taking Tramadol hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sexual dysfunction||9.09%||27.27%||36.36%||27.27% |
How people recovered from Sexual dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (6 people, 18.75%)
- Pain (6 people, 18.75%)
- Hypoaesthesia (6 people, 18.75%)
- Asthenia (6 people, 18.75%)
- Depression (3 people, 9.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (8 people, 25.00%)
- Kytril (8 people, 25.00%)
- Ketorolac tromethamine (7 people, 21.88%)
- Crestor (7 people, 21.88%)
- Lorazepam (7 people, 21.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sexual Dysfunction while taking Tramadol Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Sexual Dysfunction
- group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride
- group for people who have Sexual Dysfunction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
low labido cant sustain erection inability to become fuuly erect
From this study (1 year ago):
is there a link to impotence my doctor tells me allsorts when I bring this question up, but never refers to my medication.
From this study (1 year ago):
is there a link to impotence my doctor tells me alsorts when I bring this question up, but never refers to my medication.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Sexual dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
More reviews for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Sexual dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Tramadol Hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Tramadol Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tramadol Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 seconds ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (28 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (10 hours ago)
- Ear Infection Outer Ear Acute
- Childrens Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Carcinoid Tumour Of The Small Bowel
- Cardene In 5 0 Dextrose In Plastic Container
- European Bilberry