Review: could Tramadol hydrochloride cause Vaginal yeast infection?
Summary: Vaginal yeast infection is reported only by a few people who take Tramadol hydrochloride.
We study 5,552 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Vaginal yeast infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal yeast infection and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Vaginal yeast infection >>>
Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,868 Tramadol hydrochloride users)
Vaginal yeast infection
Vaginal yeast infection has been reported by people with depression, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 1,336 Vaginal yeast infection patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 5,552 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Vaginal Yeast Infection.
Time on Tramadol hydrochloride when people have Vaginal yeast infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vaginal yeast infection||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
|Vaginal yeast infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Tramadol hydrochloride * :
|Vaginal yeast infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Vaginal yeast infection when taking Tramadol hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vaginal yeast infection||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vaginal yeast infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Birth control and family planning (1 people, 50.00%)
- Acne (1 people, 50.00%)
- Reflux gastritis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Omeprazole (2 people, 100.00%)
- Levothyroxine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Conjugated estrogens (1 people, 50.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 50.00%)
- Enalapril maleate (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tramadol hydrochloride and vaginal yeast infection on
Do you have Vaginal Yeast Infection while taking Tramadol Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and have Vaginal Yeast Infection
- support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Vaginal Yeast Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 87-year old man with Pain. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Chlorthalidone, Loratadine, Advair Diskus 250/50, Tramadol for a 57-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Hay Fever, Asthma, Arthritis Bacterial. The patient has Multiple Allergies, Sleep Apnea, High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Glipizide, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Carvedilol, Amlodipine Besylate, Tramadol, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Januvia for a 63-year old woman with Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Chronic Kidney Disease, High Blood Cholesterol, Pain - Bones, Depression, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Thigh Pain
- A study of side effects of Ultram for a 45-year old woman with Restlessness. The patient has Pain
Recent Tramadol hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.