Home > Tramadol > Acne > Tramadol and Acne
Review: could Tramadol cause Acne?
We study 38,627 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 40 have Acne. Find out below who they are, when they have Acne and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol and have Acne >>>
Tramadol (latest outcomes from 41,469 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Acne (skin problems that cause pimples) (latest reports from 61,906 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 38,575 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 40 people (0.10%) have Acne.
Time on Tramadol when people have Acne * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Acne when taking Tramadol * :
Age of people who have Acne when taking Tramadol * :
Severity of Acne when taking Tramadol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Acne ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Endometriosis (6 people, 15.00%)
- Hepatitis c (5 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (5 people, 12.50%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 12.50%)
- Migraine (4 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (25 people, 62.50%)
- Promethazine (8 people, 20.00%)
- Prednisone (8 people, 20.00%)
- Trazodone hcl (8 people, 20.00%)
- Furosemide (7 people, 17.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acne while taking Tramadol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tramadol and have Acne
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Acne
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
Meds are not ridding me of headaches or migraines, & now I have insomnia & acne! :( No longer on Verapamil or Simvistatin, just over one yr now. Off of Amitriptalyne since August, off of Celexa since Sept/October... allergies & insomnia crept up during transition from Amitriptaline/Celexa to Cymbalta.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tramadol, Acne
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- No noticeable effects
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
More reviews for: Tramadol, Acne
On eHealthMe, Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Tramadol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tramadol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Morphine Sulfate
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw