Tramadol and Acne - from FDA reports
Acne is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Acne with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,165 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
83,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 116 people (0.14%) have Acne
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Acne *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 33.33 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Acne when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 77.68 %
- male: 22.32 %
Age of people who have Acne when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.28 %
- 20-29: 6.41 %
- 30-39: 21.79 %
- 40-49: 20.51 %
- 50-59: 25.64 %
- 60+: 24.36 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (15 people, 12.93%)
- High Blood Pressure (12 people, 10.34%)
- Endometriosis (10 people, 8.62%)
- Crohn's Disease (8 people, 6.90%)
- Preventive Health Care (6 people, 5.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (24 people, 20.69%)
- Ambien (14 people, 12.07%)
- Prednisone (12 people, 10.34%)
- Methotrexate (12 people, 10.34%)
- Furosemide (12 people, 10.34%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (25 people, 21.55%)
- Weakness (22 people, 18.97%)
- Joint Pain (21 people, 18.10%)
- Rashes (20 people, 17.24%)
- Nausea (18 people, 15.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acne when taking Tramadol?
- Check symptoms - is acne caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcne and drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcne and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,456 users)
Acne (skin problems that cause pimples) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 47,980 Acne patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AcneAcne
Could your condition cause AcneAcne
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
Last year I was diagnosed with AIDS, not HIV. Just last week my doctor told me that my AIDS turned back into HIV. At this rate my doctor tells me my HIV will go away completely and I'll have perfect health. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful and everything, but what the heck is happening to me? ...