Home > Tramadol > Arrhythmia > Tramadol and Arrhythmia
Review: could Tramadol cause Arrhythmia (Arrhythmias)?
We study 38,575 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 461 have Arrhythmia. Find out below who they are, when they have Arrhythmia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol and have Arrhythmia >>>
Tramadol (latest outcomes from 41,430 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) (latest reports from 289,317 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, diabetes, depression.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 38,575 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 461 people (1.20%) have Arrhythmia.
Time on Tramadol when people have Arrhythmia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Tramadol * :
Age of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Tramadol * :
Severity of Arrhythmia when taking Tramadol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Arrhythmia ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (35 people, 7.59%)
- Depression (34 people, 7.38%)
- Back pain (31 people, 6.72%)
- Hypertension (28 people, 6.07%)
- Atrial fibrillation (22 people, 4.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (356 people, 77.22%)
- Aspirin (143 people, 31.02%)
- Digoxin (101 people, 21.91%)
- Lasix (79 people, 17.14%)
- Furosemide (75 people, 16.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arrhythmia while taking Tramadol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tramadol and have Arrhythmia
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Arrhythmia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Two ablations for a-fib. Runny nose sneezing. Cough at night
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tramadol, Arrhythmia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- No noticeable effects
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
More reviews for: Tramadol, Arrhythmia
On eHealthMe, Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Tramadol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tramadol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (17 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (43 minutes ago)
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (55 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Libido Increased
- Inflammation and Meloxicam
- Pain and Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (45 minutes ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Oracea Galderma Labs Lp 40mg
- Dolene Ap 65
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Contraceptives Over The Counter
- Oracea (galderma Labs Lp) 40mg