Tramadol and Arrhythmia - from FDA reports
Arrhythmia is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Arrhythmia with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 79,416 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
79,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 1,468 people (1.85%) have Arrhythmia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Arrhythmia *:
- < 1 month: 70.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 5.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 14.67 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 62.12 %
- male: 37.88 %
Age of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.48 %
- 2-9: 1.27 %
- 10-19: 1.9 %
- 20-29: 8.79 %
- 30-39: 12.35 %
- 40-49: 12.67 %
- 50-59: 21.14 %
- 60+: 41.41 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (154 people, 10.49%)
- Depression (136 people, 9.26%)
- High Blood Pressure (89 people, 6.06%)
- Back Pain (76 people, 5.18%)
- Multiple Myeloma (56 people, 3.81%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (188 people, 12.81%)
- Omeprazole (164 people, 11.17%)
- Acetaminophen (128 people, 8.72%)
- Lasix (112 people, 7.63%)
- Lorazepam (107 people, 7.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (276 people, 18.80%)
- Nausea (262 people, 17.85%)
- Breathing Difficulty (258 people, 17.57%)
- High Blood Pressure (252 people, 17.17%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (239 people, 16.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arrhythmia when taking Tramadol?
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 84,554 users)
Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 117,149 Arrhythmia patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ArrhythmiaArrhythmia
Could your condition cause ArrhythmiaArrhythmia
Can you answer these questions?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been on sotalol almost 2 years. Recently I began having bradycardia mostly during the day and night. It's been happening for almost 2 months. My heart will beat 45 beats a minute and the next minute 75 beats and continue that cycle for hours. Very concern. Electrophysiology putting me on 48 ...
Hello, Starting to take Campral (acamprosate) today. I already take tramadol for arthritis and back pain. Will appreciate feeling that I am not the only one having to take both, but hoping the Campral will really help regarding my alcohol abuse. Nice to join you. Kind regards, Faith
Since the doctor put me on I teased dosages of Tramadol, up to 300mg, per day for pain, I have developed extreme bruising on my lower arms. Anyone have a similar experience? This has been getting progressively worse over the past 6 months.