Tramadol and Arrhythmia - from FDA reports
Arrhythmia is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Arrhythmia with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 79,416 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
79,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 1,468 people (1.85%) have Arrhythmia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Arrhythmia *:
- < 1 month: 70.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 5.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 14.67 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 62.12 %
- male: 37.88 %
Age of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.48 %
- 2-9: 1.27 %
- 10-19: 1.9 %
- 20-29: 8.79 %
- 30-39: 12.35 %
- 40-49: 12.67 %
- 50-59: 21.14 %
- 60+: 41.41 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (154 people, 10.49%)
- Depression (136 people, 9.26%)
- High Blood Pressure (89 people, 6.06%)
- Back Pain (76 people, 5.18%)
- Multiple Myeloma (56 people, 3.81%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (188 people, 12.81%)
- Omeprazole (164 people, 11.17%)
- Acetaminophen (128 people, 8.72%)
- Lasix (112 people, 7.63%)
- Lorazepam (107 people, 7.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (276 people, 18.80%)
- Nausea (262 people, 17.85%)
- Breathing Difficulty (258 people, 17.57%)
- High Blood Pressure (252 people, 17.17%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (239 people, 16.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arrhythmia when taking Tramadol?
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 84,621 users)
Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 117,219 Arrhythmia patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ArrhythmiaArrhythmia
Could your condition cause ArrhythmiaArrhythmia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...