Review: could Tramadol cause Blood urine present?
Summary: Blood urine present is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Tramadol hcl, and have Stress and anxiety.
We study 38,712 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 74 have Blood urine present. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood urine present and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tramadol and have Blood urine present >>>
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 41,564 Tramadol users)
Blood urine present
Blood urine present has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain. (latest reports from 5,788 Blood urine present patients)
On Mar, 16, 2015: 38,699 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 74 people (0.19%) have Blood Urine Present.
Time on Tramadol when people have Blood urine present * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood urine present||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood urine present when taking Tramadol * :
|Blood urine present||71.88%||28.12% |
Age of people who have Blood urine present when taking Tramadol * :
|Blood urine present||0.00%||0.00%||3.33%||1.67%||1.67%||33.33%||6.67%||53.33% |
Severity of Blood urine present when taking Tramadol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood urine present||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood urine present ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood urine present||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (19 people, 25.68%)
- Pain (8 people, 10.81%)
- Prophylaxis (5 people, 6.76%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (4 people, 5.41%)
- Blood pressure management (3 people, 4.05%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (52 people, 70.27%)
- Fosamax (31 people, 41.89%)
- Vicodin (26 people, 35.14%)
- Furosemide (24 people, 32.43%)
- Gabapentin (21 people, 28.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tramadol and blood urine present on
Do you have Blood Urine Present while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Tramadol and have Blood Urine Present
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Blood Urine Present
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 87-year old man with Pain. The patient has Baclofen
- A study of drug interactions between Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Albuterol, Dronabinol, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Phenergan for a 45-year old woman with Pain - Abdomen, Gerd, Increased Appetite, Nausea, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 58-year old man with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Albumin Csf, High Arch (human foot type in which the sole of the foot is distinctly hollow when bearing weight), High Arch (human foot type in which the sole of the foot is distinctly hollow when bearing weight)
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Glipizide, Metformin, Nexium, Tramadol for a 53-year old woman with Leg Pain, Hyperglycemia, Gerd, Pain - Back. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Lisinopril, Aralen Hydrochloride, Ambien, Tramadol, Celebrex, Victoza for a 66-year old woman with Arteriall Fibrualation, Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Insomnia, Arthritis, Diabetes. The patient has Breathlessness
Recent Tramadol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.