Home > Tramadol > Burning feet syndrome > Tramadol and Burning feet syndrome
Review: could Tramadol cause Burning feet syndrome?
Summary: Burning feet syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Tramadol.
We study 38,642 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Burning feet syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Burning feet syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol and have Burning feet syndrome >>>
Tramadol (latest outcomes from 41,482 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Burning feet syndrome
Burning feet syndrome (burning sensation in the sole of the foot) (latest reports from 100 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 38,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Burning Feet Syndrome.
Time on Tramadol when people have Burning feet syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Burning feet syndrome when taking Tramadol * :
|Burning feet syndrome||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Burning feet syndrome when taking Tramadol * :
|Burning feet syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Burning feet syndrome when taking Tramadol ** :
How people recovered from Burning feet syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluoxetine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Alprazolam (2 people, 100.00%)
- Phentermine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Skelaxin (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Burning Feet Syndrome while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tramadol and have Burning Feet Syndrome
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Burning Feet Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Tramadol, Burning feet syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- No noticeable effects
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylosis, End Term Osteoarthritis, and takes Red Panax Ginseng, Tramadol )
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella, Lyrica, Synthroid, Effexor, Tramadol, Duragesic-50, Flexeril, Ambien)
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
(Posted by a 20 year old man who has Colostotoma Also Trapped Muscles, and takes Naproxen, Tramadol, Codeine)
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
- Burning mouth syndrome
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Burning Tongue Syndrome, and takes Tramadol)
I went into a local emergency room for a sore throat with pustules and difficulty swallowing, i was given Tramadol for pain through my iv. About 2 days later i woke up with a very blistery tongue, which was mildly painful as the day progressed i felt like i had been eating habanero peppers all day.. ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, Overactive Bladder, and takes Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vesicare, Vitamin B12, Tramadol)
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
More reviews for: Tramadol, Burning feet syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a patient with Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Urinary Retention, Degenerative Joint Disease, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Joint Instability, Dry Eyes
Comments: Was on sulfasalazine but made me unwell...changed to methotrexate but stopped because of blood results. Have raised blood sugar from steroids.
Frequent urinary tract infections and self catheterisation. Retinal haemorrhage ( blots and dots) just discovered by optician with severe dry eyes
- A study of side effects of Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome (burning sensation in the sole of the foot)
Comments: Feet & legs not only burn but will occassionally flush a light pink in color.
The burning feels like a mild sunburn, but is very very annoying..& the burning is progressing to other parts of my body. I have had a sensitivity
to Amplodipine in the past (feet & legs swelling). I came off the Amplodi ...
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Estradiol, Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Nexium for a patient with Erythromelalgia, Menopausal Symptoms, Rls, Chronic Depression, Gastritis - Chronic. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Burning Feet Syndrome
Comments: I have suffered from painfull, red, burning sensation feet. Saw 4 different podiatrist, a neurologist, a cardiovascular surgeon, a rehumatologist, and finally after 7 months a podiatrist give me a diagnosis: Erythromelalgia. He precribed Gabapentin 900 daily. It has help me a little, but not enough ...
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Endep, Lyrica, Tramadol Hydrochloride for a patient with Neuralgic Pain. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Neuralgic Pain
Comments: I have had chronic fatigue since 5 May 2012 - nearly 2 and a half years. Recently stopped Lexapro for depression which I was on for a year and slowly reduced before cessation. Old back problem bulging disk L5/S1 pain left thigh, hip, buttock worst at night. Recently went on tramadol and immediate sl ...
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Lisinopril, Tramadol for a patient with Low Thyroid, High Blood Pressure, Back Pain. The patient has Creatinine Urine Increased, Proteinuria Present
Comments: In CRF with controlled HBP, now with high levels of protein (urine) 34;53;186, and now high creatinine levels in urine too (367). Increase of urine protein from 53 to 186 was after taking cod liver oil tablet and Tramadol.
More related studies for: Tramadol, Burning feet syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Aspirin and Heart Rate
- Lower Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Since having my gallbladder removed, i have been having an ileum occur. does anyone know why this happens? i have celiac and never had a stomache or vomiting until the gladdbladder was removed.
i feel that the removal of the gallbladder has caused my s ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my yes ... (5 hours ago)
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs t ... (11 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (1 day ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Aspirin, Amlodipine Besylate And Atorvastatin Calcium, Prednisolone for a 40-year old woman who has Gout, Heart Attack, Lower Cholesterol, Rheumatoid Arthritis (17 minutes ago)
- Prozac, Vyvanse for a 47-year old woman who has Depression, ADHD (23 minutes ago)
- Pravastatin Sodium, Pantoprazole for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Triglycerides Abnormal (1 hour ago)