Tramadol and Cancer - prostate - from FDA reports
Cancer - prostate is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Cancer - prostate with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,165 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
83,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 90 people (0.11%) have Cancer - prostate
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Cancer - prostate *:
- < 1 month: 75 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cancer - prostate when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 7.25 %
- 50-59: 10.14 %
- 60+: 82.61 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (11 people, 12.22%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (9 people, 10.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (9 people, 10.00%)
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic (6 people, 6.67%)
- Multiple Myeloma (6 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Flomax (14 people, 15.56%)
- Aspirin (14 people, 15.56%)
- Singulair (12 people, 13.33%)
- Provigil (11 people, 12.22%)
- Nexium (10 people, 11.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (13 people, 14.44%)
- Nausea (13 people, 14.44%)
- Fatigue (13 people, 14.44%)
- Breathing Difficulty (12 people, 13.33%)
- Back Pain (11 people, 12.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cancer - prostate when taking Tramadol?
- Check symptoms - is cancer - prostate caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCancer - prostate and drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCancer - prostate and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,456 users)
Cancer - prostate
Cancer - prostate has been reported by people with prostate cancer, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 57,269 Cancer - prostate patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cancer - prostateCancer - prostate
Could your condition cause Cancer - prostateCancer - prostate
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Either 1 1/2 or 2 50mg a night with drinking. It started with a knee injury 25 years ago. I take it to sleep, I'm always in some form of old age pain. I drink and smoke pot and take a tramadol. If I don't do these things I get zero sleep, but with them I pass out and get about 4 hours, then ...
User reviews to the study
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
I have had prostate cancer since 2008 and use various Chinese herbs and CF IP6 & Inositol. Now I find out that I have hypothyroidism - and probably have had it for decades! I am taking levothyroxine .075mg. Internet re thyroid warns against green vegetables, etc, and internet re prostate ...