Tramadol and Chest pain - from FDA reports
Chest pain is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Chest pain with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,165 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
83,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 2,395 people (2.88%) have Chest pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Chest pain *:
- < 1 month: 62.5 %
- 1 - 6 months: 15.18 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.57 %
- 1 - 2 years: 9.82 %
- 2 - 5 years: 7.14 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.89 %
- 10+ years: 0.89 %
Gender of people who have Chest pain when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 68.69 %
- male: 31.31 %
Age of people who have Chest pain when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.1 %
- 10-19: 0.85 %
- 20-29: 4.65 %
- 30-39: 9.6 %
- 40-49: 19.75 %
- 50-59: 24.45 %
- 60+: 40.55 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (217 people, 9.06%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (189 people, 7.89%)
- Depression (168 people, 7.01%)
- Stress And Anxiety (145 people, 6.05%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (138 people, 5.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (282 people, 11.77%)
- Lyrica (192 people, 8.02%)
- Omeprazole (181 people, 7.56%)
- Humira (179 people, 7.47%)
- Neurontin (173 people, 7.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (815 people, 34.03%)
- Nausea (498 people, 20.79%)
- Fatigue (463 people, 19.33%)
- Headache (401 people, 16.74%)
- Dizziness (400 people, 16.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Chest pain when taking Tramadol?
- Check symptoms - is chest pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsChest pain and drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChest pain and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,456 users)
Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 209,703 Chest pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Chest painChest pain
Could your condition cause Chest painChest pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
User reviews to the study
Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
Hi, I'm on here looking for anyone who has similar symptoms as my 79 year old mum. She's been taking tramadol for 8 years (50mg twice daily). She has currently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I wanted to try to understand if the extreme fatigue she is experiencing is due to the tramadol ...