Home > Tramadol > Decreased appetite > Tramadol and Decreased appetite
Review: could Tramadol cause Decreased appetite (Appetite - decreased)?
Summary: Decreased appetite is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tramadol hcl, and have Pain.
We study 38,627 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 631 have Decreased appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Decreased appetite and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol and have Decreased appetite >>>
Tramadol (latest outcomes from 41,482 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Decreased appetite (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat) (latest reports from 386,709 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 38,627 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 631 people (1.63%) have Decreased Appetite.
Time on Tramadol when people have Decreased appetite * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Decreased appetite||44.44%||13.89%||0.00%||1.39%||40.28%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Decreased appetite when taking Tramadol * :
|Decreased appetite||67.87%||32.13% |
Age of people who have Decreased appetite when taking Tramadol * :
|Decreased appetite||0.00%||0.00%||1.70%||1.87%||14.82%||10.22%||25.38%||46.00% |
Severity of Decreased appetite when taking Tramadol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Decreased appetite||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Decreased appetite ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Decreased appetite||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (112 people, 17.75%)
- Depression (69 people, 10.94%)
- Hypertension (44 people, 6.97%)
- Anxiety (40 people, 6.34%)
- Neck pain (39 people, 6.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (468 people, 74.17%)
- Aspirin (119 people, 18.86%)
- Omeprazole (94 people, 14.90%)
- Lorazepam (87 people, 13.79%)
- Tramadol hydrochloride (78 people, 12.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Decreased Appetite while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tramadol and have Decreased Appetite
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Decreased Appetite
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Tramadol, Decreased appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- No noticeable effects
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylosis, End Term Osteoarthritis, and takes Red Panax Ginseng, Tramadol )
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella, Lyrica, Synthroid, Effexor, Tramadol, Duragesic-50, Flexeril, Ambien)
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
(Posted by a 20 year old man who has Colostotoma Also Trapped Muscles, and takes Naproxen, Tramadol, Codeine)
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
- Burning mouth syndrome
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Burning Tongue Syndrome, and takes Tramadol)
I went into a local emergency room for a sore throat with pustules and difficulty swallowing, i was given Tramadol for pain through my iv. About 2 days later i woke up with a very blistery tongue, which was mildly painful as the day progressed i felt like i had been eating habanero peppers all day.. ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, Overactive Bladder, and takes Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vesicare, Vitamin B12, Tramadol)
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
More reviews for: Tramadol, Decreased appetite
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Amphetamine Salt Combo for a patient with Pain In Limb, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: Very aroused and think about sex but can't stay hard
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Concerta for a patient with Depression, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Dizziness, Loss Of Appetite
Comments: I wouldn't mind losing a couple pounds, but I don't freakishly obsess over it. After I started taking the concerta in Aug. I started losing my appetite, and now when I try to eat after taking my pills in the morning, I feel sick and food just doesn't look appetizing any more.
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Tramadol for a patient with Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Pain
Comments: Herniated disk cervical,lombar
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Chronic Pain. The patient has Serotonin Syndrome (occurs when two drugs that affect the body's level of serotonin are taken together at the same time)
Comments: elevated heart rate and palpitation, using Colona pin to relax and slow heart beat not working
More related studies for: Tramadol, Decreased appetite
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.