Review: could Tramadol cause Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions?
Summary: there is no Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions reported by people who take Tramadol yet.
We study 38,699 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol and have Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions >>>
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 41,556 Tramadol users)
Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions
Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions (madness of the alzheimer's typea with false belief or opinion) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, stress and anxiety, osteoarthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease congenital. (latest reports from 88 Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 58-year old man with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Albumin Csf, High Arch (human foot type in which the sole of the foot is distinctly hollow when bearing weight), High Arch (human foot type in which the sole of the foot is distinctly hollow when bearing weight)
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Glipizide, Metformin, Nexium, Tramadol for a 53-year old woman with Leg Pain, Hyperglycemia, Gerd, Pain - Back. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Lisinopril, Aralen Hydrochloride, Ambien, Tramadol, Celebrex, Victoza for a 66-year old woman with Arteriall Fibrualation, Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Insomnia, Arthritis, Diabetes. The patient has Breathlessness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Calcium, Vitamin D, Ranitidine, Ondansetron, Tramadol, Anastrozole for a 32-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Calcium Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, Heartburn, Nausea, Pain - Back, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Stuffy Nose, Sore Throat, Runny Nose
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 18-year old girl with Pain. The patient has Muscle Twitching
Recent Tramadol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.