Review: could Tramadol cause Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions?
Summary: there is no Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions reported by people who take Tramadol yet.
We study 38,712 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tramadol and have Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions >>>
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 41,576 Tramadol users)
Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions
Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions (madness of the alzheimer's typea with false belief or opinion) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, stress and anxiety, pain, osteoarthritis, heart disease congenital. (latest reports from 88 Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 31-year old woman with Toothache. The patient has Toothache
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Aromasin for a 45-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis, Depression, Migraine Hemiplegic, Migraine With Aura, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Dyshidrotic Eczema
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Tramadol, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman with Depression, Pain, Nerve Pain. The patient has Ocular Migraine, Nerve Pain, Shortness Of Breath, High Blood Pressure, Constipation, Chest Discomfort, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvaring, Tramadol for a 36-year old woman with Birth Control, Pain. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Forgetfulness
Recent Tramadol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.