Tramadol and Erectile dysfunction - from FDA reports
Erectile dysfunction is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Erectile dysfunction with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,165 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
83,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 207 people (0.25%) have Erectile dysfunction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Erectile dysfunction *:
- < 1 month: 26.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 13.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 13.33 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.67 %
- 10+ years: 40.0 %
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.92 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 15.69 %
- 50-59: 49.67 %
- 60+: 19.61 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (33 people, 15.94%)
- High Blood Pressure (20 people, 9.66%)
- Back Pain (20 people, 9.66%)
- Multiple Myeloma (18 people, 8.70%)
- Stress And Anxiety (15 people, 7.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (40 people, 19.32%)
- Lisinopril (37 people, 17.87%)
- Vicodin (36 people, 17.39%)
- Gabapentin (29 people, 14.01%)
- Zometa (28 people, 13.53%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (58 people, 28.02%)
- Depression (57 people, 27.54%)
- Stress And Anxiety (52 people, 25.12%)
- Joint Pain (46 people, 22.22%)
- Back Pain (41 people, 19.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Erectile dysfunction when taking Tramadol?
- Check symptoms - is erectile dysfunction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsErectile dysfunction and drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeErectile dysfunction and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,458 users)
Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 52,234 Erectile dysfunction patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Erectile dysfunctionErectile dysfunction
Could your condition cause Erectile dysfunctionErectile dysfunction
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Now it is about $70 at my pharmacy and i cannot buy it at the small price because I no longer belong to that clinic. Does anyone know which of the discount pharmacies or anywhere else where you can get way discounted Levitra or Cialis? It does exist!
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
User reviews to the study
Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??