Home > Tramadol > Fatigue > Tramadol and Fatigue
Review: could Tramadol cause Fatigue?
Summary: Fatigue is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tramadol hcl, and have Pain.
We study 38,642 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,128 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol and have Fatigue >>>
Tramadol (latest outcomes from 41,482 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 198,350 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 38,627 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 2,130 people (5.51%) have Fatigue.
Time on Tramadol when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Tramadol * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Tramadol * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Tramadol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (459 people, 21.55%)
- Hypertension (178 people, 8.36%)
- Depression (160 people, 7.51%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (142 people, 6.67%)
- Renal failure chronic (99 people, 4.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (1,651 people, 77.51%)
- Aspirin (436 people, 20.47%)
- Lisinopril (329 people, 15.45%)
- Furosemide (324 people, 15.21%)
- Tramadol hydrochloride (290 people, 13.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tramadol and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you loose weight while taking hydroxyzine?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Have IC And Noticed Weight Gain While Taking Hydroxyzine, and takes Ultram, Hydroxyzine Pamoate)
Hydroxyzine has been my life saver but I have noticed a gradual increase in weight. My blood pressure has also gone up. I don't have the increased hunger but what scares me is I am not eating more than I normally do. I do not eat breakfast. I have a Glucerna at lunch and then dinner, protein potatoe ...
- What does emphysemic change in the lungs mean
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Tramadol)
Doctor told me I have emphysema changes in my lungs.could this be causing my nausea every day all day?
- So ive been on tramadol for about 4 months. i have been on my period for 19 days and tested positive on 3 pregnancy test! could these be false positives
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Bleeding For 3 Wks Had 3 Positive Pregnancy Test. Could These Be False?, and takes Tramadol)
I have been bleedi g for 19 days and toniight i had 3 pregnancy test have positive readings. Could this be due to the fqct i take 50-100mg a day for at least 4 months?
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fatigue, Headache, Elevated Blood Pressure, Eating More Alkaline Foods Helps Reduce Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper, Upper Back Pain, Indigestion, Slightly Yellow, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Itching, Weight Gain, Hot Flush, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Pain - Abdomen, and takes Feraheme, Pantoprazole, Prolia)
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
More questions for: Tramadol, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizzy, and takes Mirena)
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Dizziness)
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- No noticeable effects
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylosis, End Term Osteoarthritis, and takes Red Panax Ginseng, Tramadol )
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella, Lyrica, Synthroid, Effexor, Tramadol, Duragesic-50, Flexeril, Ambien)
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Fatigue, Sinusitis Acute, Itching, Cognitive Deterioration, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Restless Leg Syndrome, Frequent Headaches, Nasal Inflammation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Clonazepam, Ambien Cr)
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Tramadol, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Voltaren for a patient with Tenosynovitis. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Lethargy (tiredness), Metallic Taste (a bad taste in the mouth), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)
Comments: Was prescribed Voltaren gel for tenosynovitis of my thumb. Helped the pain somewhat, but I woke up feeling terrible. I am sensitive to stronger oral pain medications, which is why this was prescribed in the first place, but the side effects are worse than when I have taken codeine. Felt somewhat be ...
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Concerta for a patient with Depression, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Dizziness, Loss Of Appetite
Comments: I wouldn't mind losing a couple pounds, but I don't freakishly obsess over it. After I started taking the concerta in Aug. I started losing my appetite, and now when I try to eat after taking my pills in the morning, I feel sick and food just doesn't look appetizing any more.
- A study of side effects of Cannabis for a patient with The Cause. The patient has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Hair Loss, Lethargy (tiredness)
Comments: Patient has been declining after increased marijuana usage. Graves disease like symptoms with weight loss, bulging eyes, mood disorder, lethargic, and loss of appetite. Increased depression and dependency on substances has drastically changed. Appearance and facial structures are predominate.
- A study of side effects of Prednisolone for a patient with Itp. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness)
Comments: It is my grandson. diagnosed with ITP at the age of 17. NO usual symptoms of bleeding or purpura. maybe little bruising. Diagnosed by a blood test, because he slept for a few days. Very low platelet count.
We do not know whether it is "drug or condition related"
More related studies for: Tramadol, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.